BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Laura K.
Kansas city , MO
Toll house morsels are my go to chips for cookies and deserts. It's just a trusted brand my mom always used for her home baked goods growing up!
Lourdes R.
These are my second favorite chocolate chips to use when making cookies. they taste good and they aren't so sweet.it makes delicious chocolate chip cookies.
Kristina K.
I love these little morsels. They have the right amount of sweetness. I use them in everything from chocolate chip muffins to canolli filling and pancakes.
Sylvia R.
For the best tasting dessert you could possible make you need Toll House Morsels. I rarely use any other kind for my daughters favorite dessert!! Toll House Morsels are top notch in the baking field!!
karina m.
When it comes to make chocolate dipped anything... This is the only brand I use and it also has the white and dark chocolate options as well! Perfect got making chocolate covered strawberries, Yummy!
Yvette B.
I love Toll House. I use these chip religiously. I prefer the Milk Chocolate ones for my cookies. I have tweaked the recipe slightly to make my cookies that much more amazing.
Gabrielle B.
royal oak, MI
These are awesome to keep around the house for baking and other dessert needs. Even if I do not have time to prepare something chocolate-y I can always just grab a handful ;)
Danielle W.
Delran, NJ
Nestle Toll House Morsels are the only chocolate chips I use to bake Chocolate Chip Cookies with. If you wrap your cookies in a paper towel and microwave them for 10 seconds, they taste as if they came right out of the oven, yummies!
Ashley T.
Manchester, CT
These are the best chocolate chips! they are delicious and can be used in anything from cookies to pancakes to bananas to s'mores and more! they go well in trail mix or even as a snack on their own. :)
Jennifer A.
Laurens, SC
These are so easy to use by adding to a recipe I already have. My kids love chocolate chip pancakes or chocolate chip cupcakes the best. I am always looking for new recipes that I might can add these too to make it a little unique.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?