BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Candice P.
Sullivan, MO
I add semi sweet chocolate chips to a lot of things. Pancakes, brownies, cookies of course, Greek yogurt when I'm trying to be healthy...etc. if I need to cure a sweet craving I can pop a few of these in my mouth and it's so satisfying!
Kim S.
Chaffee, MO
These morsels are good by themselves and work great in recipes. They melt very well too and they don't have a bitter taste. This is the only brand I'll buy.
Jennifer S.
I've baked with Nestle and I've baked with store brand. These morsels stay true to the name. They melt properly and they don't have a waxy coating like others.
markesha h.
These chocolate chips are one of my favorites. I use them in my fudge my cookies but best of all they are the third chocolate in my triple chocolate brownies.
Samantha S.
Horseheads, NY
Always use these when making cookies at home, my family loves them. We used them as "rewards" for potty training last year for my son and he eats them right out of the bag even!
Christina A.
These are good for a little snack or in cookies they are smoothd textured and not to sweet. They are available for a reasonable price.
Lily D.
Raleigh, NC
These are the only chocolate chips you should use when baking cookies! They are perfectly sweet and I always find a couple get eaten rather than tossed in the cookie dough :)
Nicole K.
Largo, FL
I usually use these for my chocolate chip cookie recipe which always turn out good. These are also great for Melting and used that way.
Vanessa C.
We use these to make cookies and chocolate chip pancakes mostly. love them and the reasonable price! they have a great taste! Use these in holiday baking and they work perfectly as well!
Crystal C.
Montclair, Ca
I highly recommend these. I use them almost everyday but in different ways. I have a very picky toddler and use these as ways to get her to eat everyday items (add them to waffles/pancakes, sliced bananas w a chocolate morsel on top)
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?