BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Cathleen S.
Franklin, WI
Great in any kind of baking Cookies muffins pancakes bars etc.... Melts well and gives everything a great chocolate flavor without being too sweet
Melissa P.
Schwenksville, PA
There are so many uses for these chips besides cookies. They are great in pancakes, as ice cream sundae toppers or as a snack straight out of the bag.
Paige E.
I use these for about everything!!!! from pancakes to cookies and other sweet desserts! they are simply amazing! melt easily and great to work with!!!
Krizza M.
Waterloo, IA
What could be any better then chocolate chip cookies? Crunchy outside but soft and gooey inside! I LOVE LOVE this cause it makes any baked goods yummy!
Donna L.
Hammond, LA
These are great for cookies and other desserts that I make on a regular basis. One of the best brands. I use this product about 6 times or more a year.
Shala H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
These are the absolute favorite chocolate chips on the market toll house just has the best foods I swear I love everything I've tried from their brand
Jessica R.
Campbell, MO
This is by far the best chocolate chips. I use this product for all my baking needs. They melt easily and have an awesome taste. Always buy this brand
Allie F.
These chocolate chips are really great to bake with. They taste great on chocolate covered pretzels if you're looking for something to make with them!
Gabrielle T.
Please are very good you can use them for anything. you can use them for chocolate chip cookies and also you can pop a few in your mouth in your mouth
Kim M.
S San Fran, CA
I love using these chips to bake chocolate chip cookies. These chips melt in your mouth and they are so moist when you make the cookies soft and chewy.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back