BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emma P.
I bake chocolate chip cookies a lot (probably more than I should :)) and I have always used these and they turn out great and are always yummy. Just the right size for cookies.
Patricia B.
Milwaukee, WI
Toll House has always been the chip in my house! Chocolate chip pancakes, cookies and dips. They have the correct melting consistency and taste. No milk chocolate lover here!
Adrian C.
Torrance, CA
IM OBSESSED WITH THESE! But more-so using them for my saltine cracker candy recipe :) Crackers, butter, morsels (choco and peanut butter), toffee, and almonds simply amazing :)
Lourdes G.
Hinsdale, IL
There is nothing better than a bag of toll house chocolate chips! these are amazing. who needs a boyfriend when you have these babies! great for cookies, pancakes and any baking
Megan V.
Tinley Park, IL
Tollhouse are the best chocolate chips, hands down. I love that they now come in a variety of chocolate flavors. Perfect for homemade chocolate chip cookies.
Ashley M.
Johnson City, TN
I have no problem with these small morsels of chocolate. They taste delicious when baking with them and taste even better when just eating them straight out of the bag. BEst brand of baking chips by far.
Laura C.
New Haven, IN
Whenever I bake cookies or other delectables this is the brand I always go with for my chocolate chips! You can never go wrong with Nestle! The semi-sweet minis are my favorite!
Ashley W.
Omak, WA
I keep a bag of these in my cupboard when I'm dieting so I can have a tiny bit of chocolate cravings. Plus, I can use them to melt chocolate for strawberries.
Joanie G.
Socorro, NM
I have been using this brand of chocolate chips for as long as I could remember. The best for cookies and even just out of your hand snack ;) So many recipes to make with these!
Kaylee N.
Oneida, NY
I love these because there super fun and so easy to bake with. I can even put these in a bowl and melt them in the microwave and they melt all together. I love them because it gives off a chocolate taste with out being too chocolatey.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?