BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brittney B.
Bayport, NY
Before the holidays I saw that these little guys were on sale so I stocked up. What for? Anything! They're perfect for cookies, scones and cakes or to toss in your Sunday morning pancakes for a treat. They should always be in the house!
Patricia B.
Milwaukee, WI
Toll House has always been the chip in my house! Chocolate chip pancakes, cookies and dips. They have the correct melting consistency and taste. No milk chocolate lover here!
Adrian C.
Torrance, CA
IM OBSESSED WITH THESE! But more-so using them for my saltine cracker candy recipe :) Crackers, butter, morsels (choco and peanut butter), toffee, and almonds simply amazing :)
cathy M.
Love using all the different varieties of chips that they offer! I have used these chocolate chips in everything from cookies, chocolate covered strawberries, and banana bread!
Penny P.
The milk chocolate chips aren't just for pancakes anymore! A few are perfect melted into oatmeal, mixed in with ice cream, or a bunch dropped into popcorn. Is it bad that I have chocolate chips every single day in one form or another?
Jasmin P.
I love to snack on these or put them in cookie mix or inside a milkshake. It tastes so good and this is the only brand ive purchased mini chocolate chips from
Laura C.
New Haven, IN
Whenever I bake cookies or other delectables this is the brand I always go with for my chocolate chips! You can never go wrong with Nestle! The semi-sweet minis are my favorite!
Jennifer W.
Tolland, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert
I use this chips for EVERYTHING. Baking, snacking, and more snacking! Taking a scoop of peanut butter and then covering it in Nestle chips is just perfection
Amanda V.
I make a mean homemade chocolate chip cookie, and I ONLY use Toll House. The Semi-sweet have the perfect blend of rich chocolate taste with just the right amount of bitterness.
Kaylee N.
Oneida, NY
I love these because there super fun and so easy to bake with. I can even put these in a bowl and melt them in the microwave and they melt all together. I love them because it gives off a chocolate taste with out being too chocolatey.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?