BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Madison B.
Lynnwood, WA
Can't go wrong with toll house chocolate chips. I've been using these as long as I have been baking. Best in chocolate chip cookies. Or by themselves!
Lindsay L.
Tempe, AZ
Nestle makes some of the best chocolate chips! They are so delicious and flavorful. I pick these when I am making chocolate chip cookies from scratch.
Heather R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is the only brand of chocolate chip morsels that my mother will use and we have spent many holidays around a table with a mixer building memories.
Candice C.
North Las Vegas, NV
You can't go wrong with toll house!!! I only use toll house morsels. I'm always baking cookies for my son, because of these morsels. Price is good too!
Theresa B.
Howell, MI
Great for baking cakes, cookies, cupcakes or to just eat for a snack. The bite sizes are perfect. They last a long time too. A little goes a long way.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
loving using this chocolates to make strawberries with chocolate . They come out so good because the chocolate taste really good and is easy to melt .
Dawn B.
Fort Myers , FL
These chocolate chips are perfect for most baking needs. Prefer the semi-sweet ones and the cookie recipe on the package is the best one I have found.
Yvonne F.
These are the best to use for cookies. we normally keep extra for snacking on! this sizebag is perfect so you don't have to measure them for one batch!
brittney d.
These chocolate chips are perfect for make your favorite type of chocolate chip cookie! They are also really great for making truffles or eating alone!
Bri E.
Harrison, OH
The semi-sweet chocolate chips from Nestle are my absolute favorite. And then they came out with these for the holidays! My son absolutely loved them.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back