BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jenny C.
Eagan , MN
I don't think you can go wrong with this chocolate. you know it'll melt well, it'll cook well and it'll taste great. The cookie recipe is amazing also!
Cathleen S.
Franklin, WI
Great in any kind of baking Cookies muffins pancakes bars etc.... Melts well and gives everything a great chocolate flavor without being too sweet
Fatima  D.
Oxnard, CA
I love using these chocolate chips when I make chocolate covered strawberries. I buy them at our local fresh and easy. It's not too sweet so I like it
Allison K.
These are perfect for any desert. As a quick dessert I just add 1/2 a bag to brownie mix! Perfect for a college student on a budget with limited time.
Chih G.
Alhambra, CA
If you love baking chocolate chip cookies then you have to try these chips. I always pick up a bag or two during the holidays for a last-minute baking.
Melgie C.
HILLIARD, OH
I love making cookies and one of my favorite chocolate chip is Nestle Morsel Semi sweet chocolate- My cookies will not be complete without this babies.
Amanda S.
El Paso, TX
Very good!! I like using these to melt chocolate when I do chocolate covered strawberries. I also love using these when I make chocolate chip pancakes!
Jessica W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Cookies cookies cookies! Cannot have chocolate chip cookies without toll House! Nothing can compare to these! The white chocolate ones are amazing too!
Nicole M.
Love these! My favorite thing to do with them is melt them
In the microwave and dip fruit in it! The white chocolate is also great for no bake Oreos!!
Marilyn L.
Ontario, CA
I love melting for my chocolate dipped strawberries and always get compliments on the taste. It has an amazing taste you can even have them as a snack.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?