BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Natasha T.
Aiea, HI
I love these Nestle chocolates! They're perfect for throwing into cookie dough and making cookies or I even just eat them by themselves sometimes as a little chocolatey snack ^__^
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
I love baking cookies and toll house chocolate chips are my go too! I love the making of chocolate peanut butter chocolate chip cookies with toll house chips.
Ashley D.
Houston, Tx
Only morsels worth buying for my baking needs. I get them in all the flavors. They are perfect in cookies, brownies, cakes. They melt very well if needed.
Lisa G.
I love Nestle chocolate chips! I've been baking with them for over 20 years, my mother even longer. :) I enjoy the cookie bars, and will put ice cream between them and freeze them for an awesome snack.
Julia S.
Allston, MA
These are the best chocolate chips! The cookies recipe on the back of the bag is amazing- I use them for everything! They are also perfect for pancakes Sunday morning. My fav :)
Yesenia N.
South Gate, CA
I make chocolate chip cookies, pancakes, muffins and add them to trail mix. The kiddos just love all of the sweet treats I make. I have to hide the bag to keep my family from eating all the chocolate chips.
Taylor B.
Findlay, OH
These chips have been great for baking. I haven't had any issues my favorite not-so-unhealthy treat is to eat a few of the dark chocolate morsels.
Caty C.
Denver, CO
These are the best for pretty much anything. Chocolate chip cookies? Check. Chocolate covered strawberries. Check. Random snack because I have way too big of a sweet tooth? Check, check and check. Can't go more than a day without these. Yum!
Christiana E.
Ballwin, Mo
I love these morsels and the variety I can get them in. The peanut butter ones are my favorite. The only reason these don't get an A is the chocolate ones don't melt as smoothly as the higher quality chips I seem to get in the giradelli bags.
Casey P.
I bake with these chocolate chips all the time. Really, I don't choose any other brand. They taste great and keep tasting great from baked good to baked good.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?