BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
The only chocolate chips I will ever buy. I love mixing the milk, dark and white chocolate together! They're all so good, how can you choose just one?!
Nyssa G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
In my opinion these are the best chocolate chips to use for your chocolate chip cookies the other Brynne just don't give it the creamy texture these do
Kristina D.
All toll house morsels are my go to for baking. The possibilities are endless and the taste/quality are great. I usually stock up when they go on sale.
ellinor f.
Columbus, OH
Best morsels to bake with! my girls love them in cookies, pancakes and muffins. The consistency are great and they are the perfect amount of sweetness!
Madison M.
Salisbury , MD
Can't go wrong with toll house chocolate chips. I've been using these as long as I have been baking. Best in chocolate chip cookies. Or by themselves!
Janet R.
My ultimate favorite brand to use when baking cookies for the family. I absolutely love baking and always keep a bag on hand in case i crave cookies .
Courtney C.
One of my baking staples! I love the dark chocolate morsels for mini muffins or cookies. I have been also using them for a homemade oats and pb snack.
Bri E.
Harrison, OH
The semi-sweet chocolate chips from Nestle are my absolute favorite. And then they came out with these for the holidays! My son absolutely loved them.
Hannah B.
The best!!!so perfect for baking, granola, or simply a cute little snack!!! and the tollhouse chocolate chip cookie recipe is unrivaled in my opinion!
Katrina L.
These are great for baking. Always have them around for that reason. They are great in chocolate chip cookies but can be used in lots of other recipes!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?