BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Chasity J.
Sylacauga, AL
I keep these on hand for everything! From cookies and cakes to seven layer bars these are an absolute kitchen staple! I keep them in the freezer to grab for a quick sweet snack!
Samantha H.
Waterford, CA
I make chocolate chips cookies with these and they always turn out great. The chocolate is the best part out of the cookies. They bake well and enhance the flavor of the cookies.
Julia S.
Allston, MA
These are the best chocolate chips! The cookies recipe on the back of the bag is amazing- I use them for everything! They are also perfect for pancakes Sunday morning. My fav :)
Leslie C.
Fredericksburg, VA
I love baking with these and my boyfriend loves to sneak a handful every once in a while while I am baking with the... and when I am not lol. I have to admit, I like to eat these by themselves as well too.
Ashley D.
Houston, Tx
Only morsels worth buying for my baking needs. I get them in all the flavors. They are perfect in cookies, brownies, cakes. They melt very well if needed.
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
These little chocolate chips can be added to anything and always taste amazing! added to pancakes, cookies, brownies, waffles, melted for chocolate covered fruit, & marshmallows!
Chinaza N.
This chocolate is really good, and I just love that you can use it for many cooking purposes like cookies, brownies, etc. I highly recommend especially if you're a chocoholic :)
Isha B.
I use these for any baking where I need chocolate chips or pieces.. I use this as chocolate coating too! love the brand and the flavor of these! absolutely perfect
Ashleigh G.
Tampa, FL
I ate a whole bag of these yummy morsels! You know chocolate is good when you can eat it alone, or maybe I'm just a chocolate addict. Yummy in pancakes, muffins, and pretty much anything else. Look up some chocolatey recipes and start baking!
Buffy S.
Polson, MT
These can be used in any recipe to give it that warm chocolatey feel. I love the white chocolate ones to use in making eggnog truffles and cranberry bliss bars. Nothing says Christmas like holiday baking.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?