BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jessica R.
Campbell, MO
This is by far the best chocolate chips. I use this product for all my baking needs. They melt easily and have an awesome taste. Always buy this brand
Paige E.
I use these for about everything!!!! from pancakes to cookies and other sweet desserts! they are simply amazing! melt easily and great to work with!!!
Jen H.
Alhambra, CA
If you love baking chocolate chip cookies then you have to try these chips. I always pick up a bag or two during the holidays for a last-minute baking.
ellinor f.
Columbus, OH
Best morsels to bake with! my girls love them in cookies, pancakes and muffins. The consistency are great and they are the perfect amount of sweetness!
Marissa R.
Toll House is one of my top favorite chocolate and cookie dough brands!! These chocolate chips are perfect for making homemade chocolate chip cookies.
Katrina L.
These are great for baking. Always have them around for that reason. They are great in chocolate chip cookies but can be used in lots of other recipes!
Teresa C.
San Antonio, TX
This is a great product, especially for us bakers. I love the different varieties they have during the holidays. They make for a colorful tasty treat.
Lizet M.
Converse , TX
Love these! I seriously use them for everything. From baking to adding a little extra bite to my yogurts or acai bowls. Always have a bag in my pantry!
S.Y. B.
These things are so good. All I do is put them in the freezer for about an hour and then just start munching. Who has time to put these in cookies? Lol
Melissa P.
Schwenksville, PA
There are so many uses for these chips besides cookies. They are great in pancakes, as ice cream sundae toppers or as a snack straight out of the bag.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?