BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Heather W.
Gresham, OR
Chocolate chip cookies just aren't quite the same without Toll House morsels. The recipe on the bag is the best in my opinion. My husband will snack on them if I don't hide them.
Ang T.
I love making Pancakes with these choco. chips. My family loves them... I even bake cupcakes with these... I make chocolate chip Cupcakes... LOVE love love them
Patty C.
Spencer, WV
We always keep these on hand. We have a bag in the freezer. During the holidays, we make a lot of buckeyes. I also like making rocky road squares.
Erica R.
Starke, FL
I make homemade baked goods every year to give out for hostess gifts. I tried once to use a different brand of morsels. The flavor was way off! It's like that old commercial says "N-e-s-t-l-e-s ....Nestle's makes the very best ....chocolate!".
Dana M.
This is my go to product when baking! I'm not sure if there is even anything else that compares. Pure deliciousness. .. I like to eat them when I need a chocolate fix as well.
Holly F.
York, PA
These are my FAVORITE chocolate chips! They are delicious, and the chocolate chip cookie recipe found on the back of the bag is the one I use--everyone always asks for my recipe!
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
These little chocolate chips can be added to anything and always taste amazing! added to pancakes, cookies, brownies, waffles, melted for chocolate covered fruit, & marshmallows!
Chasity J.
Sylacauga, AL
I keep these on hand for everything! From cookies and cakes to seven layer bars these are an absolute kitchen staple! I keep them in the freezer to grab for a quick sweet snack!
Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
I like to let these melt in my mouth sometimes but the sugar is so high in them I can't do it often. They really help a sore throat and the milk chocolate ones are the best ever!
Leanna B.
These morsels are the perfect ingredient to your cookies and brownies. This candy is hands down the best candy. The flavor and the taste you get when you pop it into your mouth is one that is quite magical. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is a fan of eating tasty candy. I would give this a definite 10/10.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?