BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katrina L.
These are great for baking. Always have them around for that reason. They are great in chocolate chip cookies but can be used in lots of other recipes!
Dolores B.
Waynesville, MO
I love the great variety of Toll House morsels, but Milk Chocolate is my absolute FAVORITE! Why use semi-sweet when Milk Chocolate is so much better?
Caroline  S.
These chocolate chips are great. I use these all the time when I am baking chocolate chip cookies. These are sweet and delicious and really affordable.
Abigail B.
Fishers, IN
I always enjoy using toll House morsels because they are always consistent and I know they will be amazing!! I bake a lot and will only purchase these
Tracey H.
Fishers
Always a household favorite. I have ate these since I was a child. Love chocolate chip cookies. Most amazing thing ever. I have them n my house always!
Carrie J.
White Hall, AR
Great brand for baking and melting! As we approach Thanksgiving and Christmas, these are a great way to share some baking yumminess for the holidays.
Samantha H.
Morehead, KY
Does any other brand make chocolate chips?!?! I love these for baking and dipping. I think the morsels have great flavor and are a tradition in baking.
Alyssa P.
Randolph, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Obviously my go-to chocolate chip to use for cookies! I will use these for many things - including putting them on top of peanut butter on a rice cake!
Christina C.
HARDY, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best quality chocolate chips I've ever bought. I use them often when making chocolate chip pancakes and waffles. My boys and I love them!
Karen R.
Toll House Morsels make the best cookies ever. I would never use any other brand. As soon as I bake with these my family grabs them and leaves me none.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?