BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Karen R.
Toll House Morsels make the best cookies ever. I would never use any other brand. As soon as I bake with these my family grabs them and leaves me none.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Toll house has the best chocolate chips. I've tried off brands to save a buck, but it's not worth the savings. Toll House is my all time favorite chip!
Jenny C.
Eagan , MN
I don't think you can go wrong with this chocolate. you know it'll melt well, it'll cook well and it'll taste great. The cookie recipe is amazing also!
Shala H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
These are the absolute favorite chocolate chips on the market toll house just has the best foods I swear I love everything I've tried from their brand
Stephanie R.
Deville, LA
I put these in almost everything that I bake. my kids love it because I always have them in the house to put in their trail mix. they cook very well.
ellinor f.
Columbus, OH
Best morsels to bake with! my girls love them in cookies, pancakes and muffins. The consistency are great and they are the perfect amount of sweetness!
Kim M.
S San Fran, CA
I love using these chips to bake chocolate chip cookies. These chips melt in your mouth and they are so moist when you make the cookies soft and chewy.
Katrina L.
These are great for baking. Always have them around for that reason. They are great in chocolate chip cookies but can be used in lots of other recipes!
Melgie C.
HILLIARD, OH
I love making cookies and one of my favorite chocolate chip is Nestle Morsel Semi sweet chocolate- My cookies will not be complete without this babies.
Bri E.
Harrison, OH
The semi-sweet chocolate chips from Nestle are my absolute favorite. And then they came out with these for the holidays! My son absolutely loved them.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?