BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Laurene S.
I eat more of these than i put into my cookies, the best way to eat them is put them in the freezer for about an hour and they are nice and cold and chocolaty.
Yesenia N.
South Gate, CA
I make chocolate chip cookies, pancakes, muffins and add them to trail mix. The kiddos just love all of the sweet treats I make. I have to hide the bag to keep my family from eating all the chocolate chips.
Hayley C.
Towanda, PA
These are the ONLY chocolate chips I ever use when I make chocolate chip cookies. The recipe on the back is classic and always turns out amazing!!
Heather W.
Gresham, OR
Chocolate chip cookies just aren't quite the same without Toll House morsels. The recipe on the bag is the best in my opinion. My husband will snack on them if I don't hide them.
Riley S.
Hudson, OH
I use toll house morsels in all sorts of meals and snacks! Of course baking, but I use them in yogurt parfaits with oats and strawberries or even just tossed on top of my SpecialK cereal!
Caty C.
Denver, CO
These are the best for pretty much anything. Chocolate chip cookies? Check. Chocolate covered strawberries. Check. Random snack because I have way too big of a sweet tooth? Check, check and check. Can't go more than a day without these. Yum!
Katherine H.
These are great for baking the perfect chocolate chip cookies! I recommend the semi sweet, as the milk chocolate are usually too sweet for baking!
Casey P.
I bake with these chocolate chips all the time. Really, I don't choose any other brand. They taste great and keep tasting great from baked good to baked good.
Victoria G.
Bothell, WA
We love these for our holiday cookies every year! I do wish the colors wouldn't bleed quite as easily but they definitely have the desired effect!
Michelle H.
Randallstown, MD
Perfect for a snack when you have a sweet tooth. Pop them into the freezer and take a couple when you need that sweetness without sitting and eating a cupcake or a whole candy bar
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?