BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Ann R.
Strawberry Plains, TN
I love the limited edition Holiday chips. You can definitely see the red and green chips in the cookies and bars my family and I make at Christmas time.
Prima S.
These are my go to chocolate chips for chocolate chip cookies. They're great for any chocolate dessert. They're yummy on their own, too! Very affordable.
Taryn W.
Leander, TX
Anything that calls for chocolate chips, this is what I use. Never failed me. Good texture when melted and they make the perfect chocolate chip cookies!!
courtney L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The only chocolate chips to use really!! They're the best!! In cookies, snack mixes, melted, really any way...Right out of the bag! Just me? Too yummy!
Heather H.
Hattiesburg, MS
Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Morsels belong in any baker's bag of tricks or in any snack bag. They improves cookies, brownies, sundaes, and bad days.
Sam R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Good to make chocolate chip cookies they are made prefect for baking i use them all the time in my cookies and they have different varieties of flavor
Trinity S.
Buhl, AL
These are the only chocolate morsels I will bake with. They taste great and cook easily. I can also sneak a few while I am cooking for a chocolate fix!
Ashlyn S.
Austin, TX
These are great to bake with! Makes making cookies fun and easy! You can also melt them and use them to dip fruit in! Delicious!! Also, not too pricey!
Robert Y.
San Ramon, CA
Ever start cooking and have these bad boys just sitting there looking at you, saying stop cooking and just eat me, then you listen and the bag is gone
Melissa A.
Love! I normally go with nestle over store brand. Taste so good. Even more amazing when they are melted. I make cookies, fudge and more with these. Yum
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart