BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Buy on Walmart
Estefany N.
Brownsville, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I get these because the semi-sweet version is prefect in between for me! Great for making pancakes, adding to my waffles, baking and love to put in my yogurt! I always have a bag in my dorm that my roommates even use.
Nicole K.
Chesterfield, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I used to buy Toll House chocolate chips all the time, but after using Ghiradelli and going back to these, these taste terrible. They are not creamy and just don't have very good flavor. I also find that they don't perform well when baking, such as they don't temper very well.
Bev M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've used Toll House semi sweet chocolate morsels for as long as I can remember! They are the 1st ones I go for when I want to bake anything! These are good stuff
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
I just wanted to start out this review by trying to win you over into being a chocolate lover. My lover for anything chocolate has grown so much over the years and I have grown right along with it. When you love to bake and cook and eat and just enjoy life it seems that taking apart in having your daily chocolate or sweet for the day and it most times is chocolate. I love cooking with nestles morsels because you can use them in so many things. Wheather it be Toll house cookies I think must be everybodies favorite and then just whatever you might be cooking just throw in a handfull of these yuumy little morsels. Put them into your brownie batter, cookie batter, cake batter or maybe ontop of our ice cream home-made sundae. However you choose to use them they are a great additive to your treat.
Nestle' products go back a way but have done nothing but make improvements in the many ways we use them in our sweet treats.
You know they do tell us that chocolate is good for us in moderation and this is the semi-sweet chocolate and if it is good for us then I say just keep on doing what were doing making those sweet treats.
Kerri A.
Whitman, MA
These chips were created in my home town of Whitman Massachusetts. I only buy this product when making Toll House cookies from scratch they are the best and taste the best in cookies!
Tess M.
Warner Robins, GA
I love nestles semi sweet chips, i use them for baking all the time. Me and my family prefer this brand over others because it melts and tastes a lot better. We get ours from Walmart. me eat it pretty regularly. I think everyone should use nestles.
Montana S.
Visalia, CA
Love these chips for anything really. I use these to bake cookies, make ice cream, muffins, I even stick them in the freezer just I munch on them at night! Haha. These are so so good. Very affordable and you can find them anywhere!!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
These are perfect to use in a variety of recipes. I use them to melt over pretzels and different cookies for gift bags, in chocolate chip cookies, over I've cream etc. It melts smoothly and has a great consistnecy
Aly T.
Magnolia
These chocolate chips are the best because they contain a hidden secret.. the recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back? Makes perfect home made cookies. Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
Clara P.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I use these chocolate chips for my chocolate chip cookies and I also use them when dipping my Oreo truffles. They are easy to melt and you don't need to add butter like some brands.
Amy R.
Are these good? Or are they too sweet?
Hannah M.
Louisville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What is the best way to melt these when making chocolate covered strawberries?
Alexandria M.
Are these good to eat by themselves?
Melanie O.
Bronxville, NY
How do you store them if you don't use the whole bag?
CARO J.
Is there white chocolate?