BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Idalia S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these ! I use them to bake and make simple treats ! It's always my go to ! It's affordable and worth it ! I love it !!!! It's a good value I definitely recommend it ! You can melt them and use it as chocolate drizzle !
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
These are great for baking with! Make any dessert better with toll house! They are fantastic for cookies, cakes, pancakes, and anything else you can think of! Much better than store brands! Yes I'd recommend this item
ashley m.
Concord, NC
These are my go to for baking! My whole life my mother made amazing chocolate chip cookies and I could never seem to copy the flavor until I found these! Plus they are still sweet enough to sneak a few time to time :)
Holly R.
Fairmont, WV
I always keep a bag of these in my feeezer to munch on. I put them in yogurt, roll my peanut butter covered bananas in them and add them to my favorite ice cream! These are really easy to track on MyFitnessPal and easy to measure exactly what you're eating!
Maria D.
Kansas City, MO
These are always my go to when I want melted chocolate. I always get these when I make chocolate covered strawberries. The size of them are perfect to melt quickly and I will definitely keep buying these.
Estefany N.
johnson city
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I get these because the semi-sweet version is prefect in between for me! Great for making pancakes, adding to my waffles, baking and love to put in my yogurt! I always have a bag in my dorm that my roommates even use.
Sarah s.
My mom uses these to make her chocolate chip cookies. AND THESE ARE TO DIE FOR. They melt perfectly into the cookie dough once baked. My mom usually buys these from the local kroger or walmart. I am now needing a cookie! YUM
Nicole K.
N Chesterfield, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I used to buy Toll House chocolate chips all the time, but after using Ghiradelli and going back to these, these taste terrible. They are not creamy and just don't have very good flavor. I also find that they don't perform well when baking, such as they don't temper very well.
Montana S.
visalia, CA
Love these chips for anything really. I use these to bake cookies, make ice cream, muffins, I even stick them in the freezer just I munch on them at night! Haha. These are so so good. Very affordable and you can find them anywhere!!
Bev M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've used Toll House semi sweet chocolate morsels for as long as I can remember! They are the 1st ones I go for when I want to bake anything! These are good stuff
Amalia A.
Would you recommend them to make chocolate covered strawberries? Thanks!
Emily F.
Longmont, CO
What is your favorite way to use Nestlé semi sweet chocolate chips?
Diana D.
Valley Stream, NY
Who else eats these straight from the bag!?
Rosemary P.
He's anyone used these to make granola bars.
Rachel T.
Does anyone else just eat these by themselves?!

back