BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
These are great for baking with! Make any dessert better with toll house! They are fantastic for cookies, cakes, pancakes, and anything else you can think of! Much better than store brands! Yes I'd recommend this item
Holly R.
Fairmont, WV
I always keep a bag of these in my feeezer to munch on. I put them in yogurt, roll my peanut butter covered bananas in them and add them to my favorite ice cream! These are really easy to track on MyFitnessPal and easy to measure exactly what you're eating!
Maria D.
Kansas City, MO
These are always my go to when I want melted chocolate. I always get these when I make chocolate covered strawberries. The size of them are perfect to melt quickly and I will definitely keep buying these.
Estefany N.
johnson city
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I get these because the semi-sweet version is prefect in between for me! Great for making pancakes, adding to my waffles, baking and love to put in my yogurt! I always have a bag in my dorm that my roommates even use.
Nicole K.
N Chesterfield, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I used to buy Toll House chocolate chips all the time, but after using Ghiradelli and going back to these, these taste terrible. They are not creamy and just don't have very good flavor. I also find that they don't perform well when baking, such as they don't temper very well.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
I just wanted to start out this review by trying to win you over into being a chocolate lover. My lover for anything chocolate has grown so much over the years and I have grown right along with it. When you love to bake and cook and eat and just enjoy life it seems that taking apart in having your daily chocolate or sweet for the day and it most times is chocolate. I love cooking with nestles morsels because you can use them in so many things. Wheather it be Toll house cookies I think must be everybodies favorite and then just whatever you might be cooking just throw in a handfull of these yuumy little morsels. Put them into your brownie batter, cookie batter, cake batter or maybe ontop of our ice cream home-made sundae. However you choose to use them they are a great additive to your treat.
Nestle' products go back a way but have done nothing but make improvements in the many ways we use them in our sweet treats.
You know they do tell us that chocolate is good for us in moderation and this is the semi-sweet chocolate and if it is good for us then I say just keep on doing what were doing making those sweet treats.
Sarah s.
My mom uses these to make her chocolate chip cookies. AND THESE ARE TO DIE FOR. They melt perfectly into the cookie dough once baked. My mom usually buys these from the local kroger or walmart. I am now needing a cookie! YUM
Bev M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've used Toll House semi sweet chocolate morsels for as long as I can remember! They are the 1st ones I go for when I want to bake anything! These are good stuff
Tess M.
Warner Robins, GA
I love nestles semi sweet chips, i use them for baking all the time. Me and my family prefer this brand over others because it melts and tastes a lot better. We get ours from Walmart. me eat it pretty regularly. I think everyone should use nestles.
Kerri A.
Whitman, MA
These chips were created in my home town of Whitman Massachusetts. I only buy this product when making Toll House cookies from scratch they are the best and taste the best in cookies!
Tara T.
Are these good to cook with?
Do they melt easy? Are they creamy?
Katie F.
Holt, MI
Are these okay to eat plain?
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Which flavor of these do you prefer?
Jenna M.
Creston, BC
Are these the same shape and size as most chocolate chips?