BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Pat G.
LaGrange, KY
These are the only way to go when making homemade chocolate chip cookies. I have to hide them in the freezer because my 13 year old sneaks into them and eats them all up!
Idalia S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these ! I use them to bake and make simple treats ! It's always my go to ! It's affordable and worth it ! I love it !!!! It's a good value I definitely recommend it ! You can melt them and use it as chocolate drizzle !
ashley m.
Concord, NC
These are my go to for baking! My whole life my mother made amazing chocolate chip cookies and I could never seem to copy the flavor until I found these! Plus they are still sweet enough to sneak a few time to time :)
Maria D.
Kansas City, MO
These are always my go to when I want melted chocolate. I always get these when I make chocolate covered strawberries. The size of them are perfect to melt quickly and I will definitely keep buying these.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
These are great for baking with! Make any dessert better with toll house! They are fantastic for cookies, cakes, pancakes, and anything else you can think of! Much better than store brands! Yes I'd recommend this item
Estefany N.
johnson city
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I get these because the semi-sweet version is prefect in between for me! Great for making pancakes, adding to my waffles, baking and love to put in my yogurt! I always have a bag in my dorm that my roommates even use.
Sarah s.
My mom uses these to make her chocolate chip cookies. AND THESE ARE TO DIE FOR. They melt perfectly into the cookie dough once baked. My mom usually buys these from the local kroger or walmart. I am now needing a cookie! YUM
Bev M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've used Toll House semi sweet chocolate morsels for as long as I can remember! They are the 1st ones I go for when I want to bake anything! These are good stuff
Tess M.
Warner Robins, GA
I love nestles semi sweet chips, i use them for baking all the time. Me and my family prefer this brand over others because it melts and tastes a lot better. We get ours from Walmart. me eat it pretty regularly. I think everyone should use nestles.
Montana S.
visalia, CA
Love these chips for anything really. I use these to bake cookies, make ice cream, muffins, I even stick them in the freezer just I munch on them at night! Haha. These are so so good. Very affordable and you can find them anywhere!!
Christy G.
Who else loves these?!
Kinsley R.
Are these great for cakes and pies?
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI
Has anyone tried to melt these then dip fresh fruit? Will it be the same as candy melts?
Noelle S.
Do theses melt well when baking ? I'm looking for the best to make muffins with
Rosa C.
Brooklyn, NY
Can you eat this out of the bag?

back