BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I have always used their semi-sweet morsels for my chocolate chip cookies. So has my mom and my grandmother and probably my great grandmother as well lol. They are just perfect for baking. And always come out perfect.
Tristin K.
Schenectady , NY
These are the best brand chocolate chip morsel on the market. Rich and creamy with a velvet chocolate flavor. Perfect for baking and candy making. These morsels might be small but pack a delicious and satisfying punch
Aracelie V.
These are so good to make cookies or any other sweets! They have really good flavor! I will be buying them again! I bought mine at Blairs but I'm sure you can buy them at Walmart! I would recommend others to try them!
Samantha S.
Omg I freaking love these. These chocolate chips are so versatile. You could use them from making chocolate cookies to making a Starbucks double chocolate frappé. They are perfect combination of sweet and goodness!!!
Brittany J.
El Paso, Tx
I love baking especially around the holidays. You can use these chocolate chips for just about anything. I love them for making chocolate chip cookies or even melting them to make a chocolate sauce. Highly recommend.
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
This is what my mom always used to bake growing up , now I use it sometimes we both bake together we love the chocolate, it's amazing for baking but sometimes I would always sneak a few and eat them while we cooked 😂
Katherine C.
They are a really good chocolate chips specially if you're going to do cookies with chocolate. It come in a good size and they are pretty affordable. I eat them at least once a moth yes it is totally worth the price.
Emily K.
Knoxville, TN
Toll House Morsels are the perfect treat to keep around the house! These are great for cooking or simply grabbing a handful to cure a sweet craving! The flavor is amazing and it's a good price for the amount you get.
Isabel ❤.
I love using these to bake they melt so easily so it's great for so many recipes. I use them in pancakes, cupcakes, to melt and use as a topping, really anything. They are so sweet, u can even eat them by themselves.
Danielle M.
These morsels are the perfect size for baking!! Their size makes it easy to melt or add to any dessert dishes. I love the chocolate taste and they always are a perfect addition to my desserts. I would recommend them.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?