BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Rachel R.
A must have when baking. I love using these in many different recipes they really easy to work with and a complete staple for any Baker everyone should have them in their kitchen they have so many different uses
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My dad loves to use these in his homemade cookies and homemade chocolate chip pancakes. Great additive for the baker or all types of desserts. Tasty and yummy chocolate morsels. Makes for a treat by itself as well.
Guadalupe A.
San Bernardino, CA
Been baking for a while and this brand is the only one i like to use especially when baking chocolate chip cookies, or melting chocolate for cake pops. The sweetness is not to overpowering for me.
Eva J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are super great!!! They are perfect for baking all kinds of treats, you can keep them as is, or you can melt them down. They are super affordable and I use them in almost every recipe is make. They pair perfect with brownies.
Kate M.
I love making chocolate chip pancakes and these are the kind of chocolate chips I use! I prefer semi sweet instead of the milk chocolate because they're a little too sweet. I recently made cookies with them too, they're classic!
Sydney T.
These are my favorite chocolate chips. They are seriously the best. I have tried other brands but always go back to Toll House. They know what they're doing when it comes to baking the best chocolate chip cookies!
Dixie B.
I use these every time I bake cookies or any other treat that calls for chocolate chips. They are a little pricey, but they are so worth it. I will use them again and again! I will continue to recommend them.
Haley C.
Sterling, VA
These are so delicious - not too sweet, not too bitter. They work really well in baking, I use them as often as I can! They're a good size and I believe that just taste better than other brands. I buy them all the time and plan on keeping it that way! Definitely recommend.
Jennifer C.
These are the best chocolate chips to use in baking cookies. I just made a batch and they turned out so well. They have great flavor and consistency. I would recommend these to anyone looking to bake or decorate with chocolate chips.
Stephanie H.
Palm Bay, FL
This is the ONLY brand of chocolate chips I will have ever used when making cookies, pankcakes, anything!!! They taste amazing are always fresh and come in a variety of sizes - chip size and bag size!!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?