BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Hannah B.
The best!!!so perfect for baking, granola, or simply a cute little snack!!! and the tollhouse chocolate chip cookie recipe is unrivaled in my opinion!
Tracey H.
Fishers
Always a household favorite. I have ate these since I was a child. Love chocolate chip cookies. Most amazing thing ever. I have them n my house always!
Rebekah B.
N Dinwiddie, VA
These morsels are great for a midnight snack or making your favorite chocolate-y desserts! The creamy morsels melt in your mouth and are irresistible!
Caroline  S.
These chocolate chips are great. I use these all the time when I am baking chocolate chip cookies. These are sweet and delicious and really affordable.
Tiffany C.
Plano, TX
Our family is big on making chocolate chipped cookies, so, this is something we keep around the house at all times and even have a back up bag. Yum!!
Savannah S.
Bloomfield, NY
Awesome chocolate chips. They have a great flavor at an affordable price. I love using these in my baking: cookies, bars, breads, and other fun treats.
Tamara S.
This is the only chips I use for my cookies. Not only are they the perfect companion to the recipe, they are the best to snack on while you're baking.
Katrina L.
These are great for baking. Always have them around for that reason. They are great in chocolate chip cookies but can be used in lots of other recipes!
Heather H.
Hattiesburg, MS
Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Morsels belong in any baker's bag of tricks or in any snack bag. They improves cookies, brownies, sundaes, and bad days.
Christina C.
HARDY, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best quality chocolate chips I've ever bought. I use them often when making chocolate chip pancakes and waffles. My boys and I love them!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?