BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Vanessa M.
Boise, ID
It doesn't matter if I'm making chocolate chip cookies, or making nice crispy haystacks, these are the only chocolate chips for me! they have have their own flavor. nothing beats them!
Amanda H.
Jenks, OK
I have enjoyed these since childhood. These make the best chocolate chip cookies. They are great alone for those that like sweet, but not too sweet. They are super smooth and creamy.
Bambie S.
San pierre, IN
Toll House is a great go to, but I prefer Ghirirdelli for fancier desserts with morsels. Toll House does taste great though, and no home is complete without them.
Jami S.
O Fallon, MO
I really enjoyed working with these chocolate chips melted wonderfully in our cookies and we even put the left overs in the freezer and munched on them when we wanted a little treat.
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
I absolutely love these to add in cookies, muffins, cakes and any other sweet treat and I also like eating a small handful as a quick and light snack so yummy.
Daylenis V.
Hialeah, FL
I currently have these at home. They're amazing! They can go in cakes, on cupcakes, with everything! Or just alone! Perfect taste! Not too sweet, not too bitter. It's bittersweet!
Jenny G.
Best chocolate chips to cook with or just eat!! Off brands do not cut it when it comes to chocolate chips!! Only Nestle will do! As my mom tells me "Nestle makes the very best chocolate!"
Brittney W.
Sacramento, CA
These are good for baking cakes and cookies and brownies, but they're even better for just plain eating. One or two at a time while baking is always the best.
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
I love these for baking chocolate chip cookies. I used to bake cookies with my Grammy a lot when I was little. I always think of her when I bake chocolate chip cookies with these morsels.
Dana M.
This is my go to product when baking! I'm not sure if there is even anything else that compares. Pure deliciousness. .. I like to eat them when I need a chocolate fix as well.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?