BY TOLL HOUSE #74 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Marissa R.
Toll House is one of my top favorite chocolate and cookie dough brands!! These chocolate chips are perfect for making homemade chocolate chip cookies.
Sarah B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love these morsels! I'm a huge fan of baking (especially cookies and cupcakes) and when I include chocolate chips... I always select Toll House! ❤️👍🏼
Andrea I.
Auburn, WA
This is the only brand I use when making my cookies. No other brand tastes as good :). I love em in banana bread as well. You won't be disappointed.
Jenny C.
Eagan , MN
I don't think you can go wrong with this chocolate. you know it'll melt well, it'll cook well and it'll taste great. The cookie recipe is amazing also!
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
loving using this chocolates to make strawberries with chocolate . They come out so good because the chocolate taste really good and is easy to melt .
Jessica W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Cookies cookies cookies! Cannot have chocolate chip cookies without toll House! Nothing can compare to these! The white chocolate ones are amazing too!
Jessica L.
This is the only brand I will use for chocolate chips. I enjoy the chocolate and am familiar with the flavor. Why change something that works so well!
S.Y. B.
These things are so good. All I do is put them in the freezer for about an hour and then just start munching. Who has time to put these in cookies? Lol
Melgie C.
HILLIARD, OH
I love making cookies and one of my favorite chocolate chip is Nestle Morsel Semi sweet chocolate- My cookies will not be complete without this babies.
Jen H.
Alhambra, CA
If you love baking chocolate chip cookies then you have to try these chips. I always pick up a bag or two during the holidays for a last-minute baking.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?