BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jelitsa F.
San Diego, CA
I put these in just about everything. Pancakes, muffins, desserts, etc. They're delicious and versatile. They also come in a bunch of flavors like butterscotch!
Amanda T.
Pasadena , TX
Not only are these good for making fudge but to add to anything. I love it in my cereal pancakes oatmeal anything you wany sweet. It makes a great little thing to have extra at home
Vanessa M.
Boise, ID
It doesn't matter if I'm making chocolate chip cookies, or making nice crispy haystacks, these are the only chocolate chips for me! they have have their own flavor. nothing beats them!
Jami S.
O Fallon, MO
I really enjoyed working with these chocolate chips melted wonderfully in our cookies and we even put the left overs in the freezer and munched on them when we wanted a little treat.
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
These chocolate chips are the perfect brand to add into any type of desserts like just simply adding them onto your chocolate chip cookies makes them even more of a perfect cookie .
Maelyn H.
Peoria, AZ
These are the best chocolate chips for baking. I love the milk chocolate and sometimes will eat them as a snack by themself. They melt in your mouth. The cookie recipe on the back of the bag, is by far, my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe.
Tanisha G.
Bronx, NY
I always buy these in hopes I am going to try to bake something cool - instead, i end up eating it all myself over the course of a week. I'm a chocolate addict!
Bambie S.
San pierre, IN
Toll House is a great go to, but I prefer Ghirirdelli for fancier desserts with morsels. Toll House does taste great though, and no home is complete without them.
Jennifer R.
Pomona, CA
I put these in my oatmeal cookies, pancakes, waffles and muffins! I love to bake and these are perfect. They don't quite get firm which is great for oozing chocolate baked sweets.
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
I absolutely love these to add in cookies, muffins, cakes and any other sweet treat and I also like eating a small handful as a quick and light snack so yummy.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?