BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Valerie W.
Colorado Springs, CO
The recipe on the back of the package for chocolate chip cookies makes the best cookies. The chips are super yummy and can be used in lots of things.
Christina C.
Hardy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best quality chocolate chips I've ever bought. I use them often when making chocolate chip pancakes and waffles. My boys and I love them!
Kim M.
S San Fran, CA
I love using these chips to bake chocolate chip cookies. These chips melt in your mouth and they are so moist when you make the cookies soft and chewy.
Bri E.
Harrison, OH
The semi-sweet chocolate chips from Nestle are my absolute favorite. And then they came out with these for the holidays! My son absolutely loved them.
Megan O.
Virginia Beach, VA
They are not too sweet and not too bitter. They are the right type of chocolate chips. They make dessert taste amazing and not too over powering sweet!
Courtney C.
One of my baking staples! I love the dark chocolate morsels for mini muffins or cookies. I have been also using them for a homemade oats and pb snack.
Rebekah B.
N Dinwiddie, VA
These morsels are great for a midnight snack or making your favorite chocolate-y desserts! The creamy morsels melt in your mouth and are irresistible!
ellinor f.
Columbus, OH
Best morsels to bake with! my girls love them in cookies, pancakes and muffins. The consistency are great and they are the perfect amount of sweetness!
Amanda  S.
El Paso, TX
Very good!! I like using these to melt chocolate when I do chocolate covered strawberries. I also love using these when I make chocolate chip pancakes!
Katrina L.
These are great for baking. Always have them around for that reason. They are great in chocolate chip cookies but can be used in lots of other recipes!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?