BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kasie J.
I love using these in my cookies and muffin recipes. I tend to use chocolate a lot since it is my guilty pleasure. I would definitely recommend these!
Katherine K.
Bethlehem, PA
Nothing ever goes wrong when you melt these suckers down and then pour them over your favorite bowl of ice cream....no matter what the flavor! Score!
Sarah B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love these morsels! I'm a huge fan of baking (especially cookies and cupcakes) and when I include chocolate chips... I always select Toll House! ❤️👍🏼
Lindsay L.
Tempe, AZ
Nestle makes some of the best chocolate chips! They are so delicious and flavorful. I pick these when I am making chocolate chip cookies from scratch.
Samantha H.
Morehead, KY
Does any other brand make chocolate chips?!?! I love these for baking and dipping. I think the morsels have great flavor and are a tradition in baking.
Theresa B.
Howell, MI
Great for baking cakes, cookies, cupcakes or to just eat for a snack. The bite sizes are perfect. They last a long time too. A little goes a long way.
Autum S.
Spring, TX
These tiny chocolates are amazing there so great for cooking and don't even get me started on just eating them it's cheap and good what's not to love?!
Jennifer M.
Los Banos, CA
These are so good! Every time we want to put some chocolate in our baking. We go head out and buy these. Its another plus to have a recipe on the back!
Katrina L.
These are great for baking. Always have them around for that reason. They are great in chocolate chip cookies but can be used in lots of other recipes!
Jessica R.
Campbell, MO
This is by far the best chocolate chips. I use this product for all my baking needs. They melt easily and have an awesome taste. Always buy this brand
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?