BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lessie A.
Columbus, OH
I love toll house products i am an avid baker and never once have i been disappointed by what i buy. They are always perfect complement to whatever I'm backing and the price never makes me feel like I'm spending a ton just to bake a few desserts.
Ashley K.
Madison, AL
I use these for cooking all of the time, and I have no complaints at all. They taste great, they cook well, and they are also good for snacking if you get a hankering for chocolate.
Amy S.
I only use this brand in my cookies. Chocolate chip, peanut butter chocolate chip, or oatmeal peanut butter chocolate chip depending on what ingredients I have on hand at the time.
Katherine B.
Arnold, CA
I love these chips, especially when are you banking cookies because they make any cookie great and I get to snack on them at the same time, I can't resist them
Natalie J.
Frankfort, KY
Mama's homemade chocolate chip cookies wouldn't be the same without these bad boys!!!! They're my go to treat ingredient! Yummo!! Decent price and taste great!!
Amanda H.
Jenks, OK
I have enjoyed these since childhood. These make the best chocolate chip cookies. They are great alone for those that like sweet, but not too sweet. They are super smooth and creamy.
Jerlisa B.
Yummm! I love these little morsels. I prefer to go with the dark chocolate though. Have been trying to limit my sugar intake and they're a perfect fix when my sweet tooth kicks in!
Lisa F.
HINCKLEY, OH
I use them in so many recipes! I've tried using different brands, but you can actually taste the difference! Best in cookies, muffins, pancakes...ok everything!
Jonna N.
These are perfect for baking, quick snack on its own, or if you want you can put them on top of pudding for a little texture. Still yummy either way you eat it.
jackie d.
Wood Ridge, NJ
With the Holidays coming in the next couple of weeks, it is smart to stock up on the Hershey semi-sweet morsels. They are the best tasting morsels for all of your holiday recipes.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?