BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tanisha G.
Bronx, NY
I always buy these in hopes I am going to try to bake something cool - instead, i end up eating it all myself over the course of a week. I'm a chocolate addict!
Gabrielle C.
Freeland, WA
Nestle Toll House Chocolate morsels are perfect and tiny and have been around forever. i think these are one of my favorite candies, even though it isn't really advertised as a candy.
Lisa F.
HINCKLEY, OH
I use them in so many recipes! I've tried using different brands, but you can actually taste the difference! Best in cookies, muffins, pancakes...ok everything!
Ashley B.
Rockford, MI
This is my favorite brand of chocolate chips. This is the brand that I always use in my bake goods, as well as the one my mom uses! Also delicious on their own(;
Rosario R.
Riverside, CA
I like to use these to make chocolate chip cookies. I also have a small tray of almonds and a few pieces of these chocolates in my purse for an "emergency snack".
Staci C.
Fort Wayne, IN
My Mom has always used Nestle morsels for baking. So naturally, that is what I buy also. I never want to try any other brand! The cookies turn out perfect every time. MMM, so good!
Heather H.
Oakland City, IN
Nestle Toll House Morsels are wonderful for baking. I prefer this over all of the other brands, but I'm too frugal to buy them every time over the other brands.
Karina S.
I really like Nestle Semi-Sweet Morsels in chocolate ice cream...mmmm...they're not too sweet which is great for me because I don't eat sweets very often. I totally recommend them!
jackie d.
Wood Ridge, NJ
With the Holidays coming in the next couple of weeks, it is smart to stock up on the Hershey semi-sweet morsels. They are the best tasting morsels for all of your holiday recipes.
Regina K.
La Place, LA
I use these all the time in cupcakes, cookies, and just as a quick fix to a chocolate craving. I love to put them in crescent rolls for a quick and easy dessert!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?