BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Catherine Z.
Bethlehem, PA
I've tried the store brands but nothing...NOTHING compares to Toll House chocolate chips. They are the only ones I use for baking. They are fantastic!
Dawn B.
Fort Myers , FL
These chocolate chips are perfect for most baking needs. Prefer the semi-sweet ones and the cookie recipe on the package is the best one I have found.
Marilyn L.
Ontario, CA
I love melting for my chocolate dipped strawberries and always get compliments on the taste. It has an amazing taste you can even have them as a snack.
Sandra S.
Cedar city , UT
I stock up on a bag or two of nestle so that if I'm ever in the mood to bake I don't have to run to the store. They are perfect size for most recipes.
Fatima  D.
Oxnard, CA
I love using these chocolate chips when I make chocolate covered strawberries. I buy them at our local fresh and easy. It's not too sweet so I like it
courtney L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The only chocolate chips to use really!! They're the best!! In cookies, snack mixes, melted, really any way...Right out of the bag! Just me? Too yummy!
Yvonne F.
These are the best to use for cookies. we normally keep extra for snacking on! this sizebag is perfect so you don't have to measure them for one batch!
Michelle H.
Leander
These are the best! You can't make chocolate chip cookies without them. They melt so perfect and they are great for any baking that requires chocolate.
Lindsay L.
Tempe, AZ
Nestle makes some of the best chocolate chips! They are so delicious and flavorful. I pick these when I am making chocolate chip cookies from scratch.
Sadie W.
Blakesburg, IA
I eat these as a snack whenever mother nature decides to make her appearance. I pick them up at my local Hy-Vee and no other brand compares to Nestle!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?