BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Robyn P.
Riverside, CA
They have the best chips. They are the right size and stand up to baking well. The recipe on the back for chocolate chip cookies is the best. My daughter likes them in her pancakes
Staci C.
Fort Wayne, IN
My Mom has always used Nestle morsels for baking. So naturally, that is what I buy also. I never want to try any other brand! The cookies turn out perfect every time. MMM, so good!
victoria m.
Salisbury, MD
I am huge into baking and many of my recipes incorporate toll house morsels of one flavor or another. The semi-sweet chocolate I find to be the most versatile but my personal favorite is using their butterscotch morsels in butterscotch blondies.
Ashley B.
Rockford, MI
This is my favorite brand of chocolate chips. This is the brand that I always use in my bake goods, as well as the one my mom uses! Also delicious on their own(;
April H.
Cabot, AR
LOVE nestle toll house morsels! They are great by the handful...lol or mixed in with various sorts of cookies but of course the Chocolate chip cookie is the KING of all cookies!
Gabrielle C.
Freeland, WA
Nestle Toll House Chocolate morsels are perfect and tiny and have been around forever. i think these are one of my favorite candies, even though it isn't really advertised as a candy.
Linda S.
Valparaiso, IN
Who doesn't like these???? They are the main staple in chocolate chip cookie baking. Are also great just melting for a dipping sauce for fruit. I use their other flavor chips this way too.
Candice W.
I am not a fan of sweets, but whenever I make cookies, I only use Toll House. They are the perfect amount of chocolate in one tiny morsel!
Beauty queen B.
Okay I know this sounds weird but I'm sure other people does this. I used to just grab a big hand full an seat it like that. Because there so good.
Amy B.
Yreka, CA
Forget the store brand or cheaper buy, get the good stuff! Nestle semi-sweet morsels are not only good for the most delicious cookies but also for yummy fudge!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?