BY TOLL HOUSE #54 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Target
Sydney N.
Love these chocolate chips! I use them when I make my homemade chocolate chip cookies but they're also good kept in the freezer to satisfy a sweet tooth
Nicole D.
Indianapolis, IN
Best chocolate chips for baking... melts smoothly s rich creamy chocolate experience. The morsals are fresh and sweet, not bitter the price is great too.
Daisy E.
I use these to make my 3 ingredient oatmeal cookies that are delish... I use a banana,a cup of oats and I throw in some chocolate chips.. They are yummy.
Kristy W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Favorite chocolate chips ever. Ever since I was little my family has used these chocolate chips in our cookies and brownies. It will forever be tradition
Sarah P.
N Versailles, PA
Best morsels to put in cookies! They're also easy to melt to make chocolate covered thins such as strawberries or pretzels. Good value & they are cheap!
Autumn S.
Newport, NC
I love these ecspecially when you use them in cookies they give it the perfect amount of chocolate. But they are also perfect to just eat by themselves.
Katie B.
Per chocolate chips for chocolate chip cookies around. Worth the price and the taste is great! Plus you can't go wrong with the toll house receipt either
Erika P.
Holiday staple ingredient in our house!!! Be sure and buy a big bag.... little fingers tend to eat up my chocolate chips before I'm ready to use them ;)
Angela B.
These are perfect for any desert you crave. you can make it into a dip, make cookies cakes anything. Its even amazing to just eat it right out the bag 😊
Abby M.
Bucyrus, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great for baking! My grandmother used to make fudge and this was an ingredient in her recipe, we make her fudge to this day and it's everyone's favorite!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?