BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
yuliya r.
Vineland, NJ
I don't know why but Toll House seems to be the best chocolate for baking goodies. Ive tried other hi brand chocolate and just not as good as toll house.
Jaime B.
Boca Raton, FL
I keep a bag in the house at all times. Whenever I get a craving for something sweet and chocolatey I take a small handful and it does the job! Yummmmm
Natalie D.
Morris, MN
Yummy! These chocolate chips are great in cookies, melted for frosting or just to nibble on!Chocolate chips are a baking staple and great to have around.
Hannah C.
Marianna, FL
I love to bake with these and the chocolate chip recipe on the back is amazing! Best cookies I have ever had and not difficult or time consuming at all!
Kristen P.
Mesa, AZ
These are so good. We use them in everything, whether it's cookies, Brownies, chocolate gravy, pudding, anything you can put chocolate in, we use these.
Autumn S.
Newport, NC
I love these ecspecially when you use them in cookies they give it the perfect amount of chocolate. But they are also perfect to just eat by themselves.
Jillian C.
Rohnert Park, CA
I love baking and creating things and these are always my go to. They have a great flavor and always add the right amount of sweetness I'm looking for.
Stephanie C.
Tolleson, AZ
I use these specific chocolate chips to make chocolate chip cookies. I love the taste and the morsels melt so good. Yummy and price is very reasonable.
Carrissa W.
Rosholt, WI
I use these for baking, hot cocoa, cookies, and anything else where you need a sweet touch. It doesn't overpower and it's not overly sweet. Tastes great!
Lacey R.
Edwardsville, IL
I always have these in my kitchen and always use them in baking but also for pancakes ice cream and so much more a classic brand that not going anywhere
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart