BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
I'm crazy about chocolate and these are perfect! You can use these for a variety of desserts or you can do it like me and just sit and eat the whole bag by itself!
Lacey O.
FPO, AP
These are perfect for melting, baking into cookies or anything really. Perfect for a small chocolate craving, just pop a few morsels in your mouth & let them melt.
Amy M.
Grovetown, GA
If a recipe calls for Chocolate Chips, this is the only option that exists. No others compare. I usually buy them from Sam's Club in huge 900 pound bags ;)
Amy B.
Yreka, CA
Forget the store brand or cheaper buy, get the good stuff! Nestle semi-sweet morsels are not only good for the most delicious cookies but also for yummy fudge!
Olivia C.
Dalton, GA
If you bake a lot , these are great . They have a lot of flavor if baked or melted down . They keep their flavor too . They are to much or to rich just right ! Try them sometime !
Marybeth M.
La Verne, CA
Oh my, where do I begin. Best chips you can use in cookies! Best to melt down, best everything. You never know when you may have a sweet tooth and want to bake.
Breanna S.
New Windsor, NY
I have bought many different chocolates for cooking and I have to say that nestle is by far the best chocolate for cooking (and eating). It's smooth and creamy and melts wonderfully.
Rotem N.
Brooklyn , NY
Great for baking. Melts very easily. It definitely met my expectations to its fullest potential. I recommend adding it into any cake. I use this all the time when baking and will buy it many times .
Linda S.
Valparaiso, IN
Who doesn't like these???? They are the main staple in chocolate chip cookie baking. Are also great just melting for a dipping sauce for fruit. I use their other flavor chips this way too.
Candice W.
I am not a fan of sweets, but whenever I make cookies, I only use Toll House. They are the perfect amount of chocolate in one tiny morsel!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?