BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Karen R.
Toll House Morsels make the best cookies ever. I would never use any other brand. As soon as I bake with these my family grabs them and leaves me none.
Heather R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is the only brand of chocolate chip morsels that my mother will use and we have spent many holidays around a table with a mixer building memories.
Jessica W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Cookies cookies cookies! Cannot have chocolate chip cookies without toll House! Nothing can compare to these! The white chocolate ones are amazing too!
Brie L.
I bake quite a lot and I love using these chocolate chips to bake with they are sweet and delicious. I also love eating them out of the bag, shhhh lol.
Cathleen S.
Franklin, WI
Great in any kind of baking Cookies muffins pancakes bars etc.... Melts well and gives everything a great chocolate flavor without being too sweet
Autum S.
Spring, TX
These tiny chocolates are amazing there so great for cooking and don't even get me started on just eating them it's cheap and good what's not to love?!
Angie G.
Homestead, FL
I love this chocolate for baking. Honestly it's so good I eat it on its own too. Great for dipping strawberries, inside brownies, and anything really.
Carmen P.
Bay City, MI
This is the best part of cooking! Not only are he in the baked product but I can eat the yummy chocolate chips as I put them in cookies! So delicious!
Catherine Z.
Bethlehem, PA
I've tried the store brands but nothing...NOTHING compares to Toll House chocolate chips. They are the only ones I use for baking. They are fantastic!
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
loving using this chocolates to make strawberries with chocolate . They come out so good because the chocolate taste really good and is easy to melt .
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?