BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shauna Q.
Tucson, AZ
Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chips are my daughter's favorite treat. Not to mention, I know their chocolate chip cookie recipe like the back of my hand. It's our go-to road trip treat!
Michele G.
Nestle Toll House morsels are my go to for cookies! I never have a problem with my recipe when I use the morsels! I love them so much I put them into my pancakes!
Lacey O.
FPO, AP
These are perfect for melting, baking into cookies or anything really. Perfect for a small chocolate craving, just pop a few morsels in your mouth & let them melt.
Alyssa L.
Toll House Chocolate Chips are my go-to for baking. They taste great! The recipe for their cookies on the bag is my favorite recipe for chocolate chip cookies!
Tiffany L.
Rutherford, NJ
My grandma has been using Toll House chocolate chips in her to-die-for chocolate chip cookies since before the dawn of time (ok, maybe not quite). I wouldn't consider any other brand.
Pamela H.
Centreville, MD
Love these morsels, the only ones that I use in any of my recipes that need chocolate chips! I made clementine and chocolate chip muffins they came out delicious!
Lyndsey R.
Snellville
I use these whenever I need to use chocolate in any recipe, ESPECIALLY when I make chocolate covered strawberries! These and the white chocolate ones are PERFECT.
Mischa C.
Wills Point, TX
I'm allergic to chocolate so if I ate this I would go into analeptic shock.
Other than that it's quite a delish little treat and is easy to cook with. I often use it in my cupcakes.
Linda S.
I totally love baking and these are perfect for it. I always add bits of chocolate to anything I bake. They're great for snacking too. I have half a package left in my pantry now. LOL.
Jaime C.
The best! I use these every year to bake Christmas cookies with my grandparents, and on a weekly basis to make chocolate chip pancakes for my fiancé! So delicious
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?