BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Gillian S.
Newton Center, MA
Good for chocolate chip cookies. When they cook they make good melts cookies. If you follow the directions for cookies on the back you will be just fine
jessica s.
Clarksville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These toll house morsels are perfect for baking, you get great quality and taste with toll house morsels many different varieties to fit anyone's liking.
Mary G.
Este producto me encanta cuando haces cualquier postre esta es la cereza del pastel pasta decorar o como ingrediente principal se lleva bien con todo. ..
J M.
Nestle Toll House Morsels are great chocolate chips for anything from baking in cookies to melting & dipping pretzels in, the possibilities are endless.
kuinesha z.
New Iberia, LA
The best chocolate to use when making fudge brownies. I literally buy three to four bags at a time to stock up on them. It's a must have in my household.
Katie V.
Standish, MI
These are the best chocolate chips to use for baking. I always use them at Christmas time to make my famous chocolate crinkle cookies. They are the best
Bianca L.
This is always in my house just in case of a 8 pm baking need.....ok craving. Not too sweet and melt perfectly in baking. Great size for tiny creations.
sidney h.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my favorite chocolate chips I use them in all my baking I make fudge with them and chocolate chip cookies. So good I definitely recommend them.
andrea v.
Bakersfield, CA
I love using this chocolate chips on pancakes, cakes and cookies because it gives just the right amount of sweetness and its not an overwhelming flavor.
Ann R.
Strawberry Plains, TN
I love the limited edition Holiday chips. You can definitely see the red and green chips in the cookies and bars my family and I make at Christmas time.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?