BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Emily B.
Indianapolis, IN
These chips melt very well. The flavor is a true milk chocolate. These are my go to chips when baking cookies. They are also good as a sundae topping.
Rachel D.
Wynantskill, NY
These are the best tasting chocolate chips, and I use the recipes on the back of these bags! They make delicious chocolate chip cookies or cookie bars!!
Katharine N.
Lincoln, NE
I love their chocolate chips and buy them on the time! I can either use them to make a trail mix with a little sweet to them or I can use them to bake!
Ashlyn W.
Decatur, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I use these to make chocolate covered strawberries. They are really easy to melt on the stove and I have never had a problem with the chocolate burning.
Brie L.
I bake quite a lot and I love using these chocolate chips to bake with they are sweet and delicious. I also love eating them out of the bag, shhhh lol.
Karen R.
Toll House Morsels make the best cookies ever. I would never use any other brand. As soon as I bake with these my family grabs them and leaves me none.
courtney L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The only chocolate chips to use really!! They're the best!! In cookies, snack mixes, melted, really any way...Right out of the bag! Just me? Too yummy!
Angie G.
Homestead, FL
I love this chocolate for baking. Honestly it's so good I eat it on its own too. Great for dipping strawberries, inside brownies, and anything really.
Amandalee W.
Redlands, CA
I use this product all the time! I would say that it is one of my go to when I am making a baked good. It's creamy and always complements the flavors!!
S.Y. B.
These things are so good. All I do is put them in the freezer for about an hour and then just start munching. Who has time to put these in cookies? Lol
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?