BY TOLL HOUSE

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jenna H.
Toll House is one of the best brands of chocolate chips to use for baking. I do not like to go the cheaper/no name brand when baking Christmas goodies.
Mary G.
Este producto me encanta cuando haces cualquier postre esta es la cereza del pastel pasta decorar o como ingrediente principal se lleva bien con todo. ..
Annie H.
Columbus, OH
Although they can cost a little more than off brand, I love Nestle Toll House chocolate chips for baking and chocolate making so I usually buy this brand
molly e.
New Orleans, LA
We love toll house chocolate chips at breakfast time! I throw a handful in pancake or waffle batter for extra sweetness and my son usually sneaks a few!
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
The best and only chocolate ship to use when making cookies! I'm a chocolate lover and have tried using fancier morsels but non compare to the original!
Katie V.
Standish, MI
These are the best chocolate chips to use for baking. I always use them at Christmas time to make my famous chocolate crinkle cookies. They are the best
Emily S.
Brooklyn, NY
These are fine and pretty good in cookies but they're waxy when you eat them on your own. There are plenty of better brands of chocolate chips out there.
Ann R.
Strawberry Plains, TN
I love the limited edition Holiday chips. You can definitely see the red and green chips in the cookies and bars my family and I make at Christmas time.
Emily B.
Indianapolis , IN
These chips melt very well. The flavor is a true milk chocolate. These are my go to chips when baking cookies. They are also good as a sundae topping.
sidney h.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my favorite chocolate chips I use them in all my baking I make fudge with them and chocolate chip cookies. So good I definitely recommend them.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?