BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Madelyne s.
Deliciously sweet! This is perfect for everything. I love this and the smoothness of every bite. I use this for all my baking essential ls
Kim C.
S Hackensack, NJ
These are sooooo great! They taste great and they aren't ridiculously sweet. I love to use them to make pancakes, waffles, and I love adding them to plain yogurt.
Jennifer S.
Springboro, Oh
I don't use any other chips because nothing has quite the same flavor as these. it just pairs nicely with a chocolate chip cookie recipee and gives a good balance of salty and sweet.
Merica A.
Lakewood Rch, FL
I love Nestle Toll House chocolate chips! I always use the original recipe on the bag - it makes the best chocolate chip cookies ever! Nothing like a warm, gooey chocolate chip cookie with a glass of cold milk!
Kristen C.
Kissimmee, FL
We use these for everything. My daughter is also a chocolate fiend and I feel much better for giving her a few chips rather than a candy bar. THese are delicious.
Mikyla V.
Spanaway, WA
These chocolate chips are a staple in my pantry. I enjoy baking and making things with these chips. They taste excellent and they do well in with anything I bake.
Tiffany L.
Rutherford, NJ
My grandma has been using Toll House chocolate chips in her to-die-for chocolate chip cookies since before the dawn of time (ok, maybe not quite). I wouldn't consider any other brand.
Andrea M.
Asheboro, NC
I think these are perfect for all your baking needs. Whether you are making a classic chocolate chip cookie or double peanut butter chocolate chip cookie you can't go wrong with these
Shauna Q.
Tucson, AZ
Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chips are my daughter's favorite treat. Not to mention, I know their chocolate chip cookie recipe like the back of my hand. It's our go-to road trip treat!
Karissa T.
Joliet, IL
I LOVE TOLL HOUSE CHOCOLATE CHIPS. I USE THEM FOR EVERYTHING FROM EDIBLE COOKIE DOUGH TO FANNIE MAY FUDGE. MY BAKING WOULDN'T BE COMPLETE WITHOUT THEM. I TRIED OTHER BRANDS BUT THE TASTE IS JUST NOT THE SAME TO ME.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?