BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kelsey R.
These are the best chocolate chips. I love that they have a recipe on the back for cookies. They are also very good in pancakes, or just for a snack. ;)
Jessica F.
Clermont, FL
These things are the only chocolate chips I will use for any recipe. They are perfect and taste amazing! Plus check out their website for great recipes.
Luisa G.
Los Angeles, CA
A classic and a must in all baking goods! I must admit I kind of asked to myself is there really another brand. I know silly but always been our choice!
Stephanie C.
Tolleson, AZ
I use these specific chocolate chips to make chocolate chip cookies. I love the taste and the morsels melt so good. Yummy and price is very reasonable.
Lisa D.
Manchester, NH
My husbands favorite cookie is the peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. I wouldn't use any other brand or kind! These are a staple grocery in my house!
Angela H.
Nestle toll house chips are my co to chips for baking. They melt well, taste great and are affordable. Definitely stock up on these during the holidays!
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
The best and only chocolate ship to use when making cookies! I'm a chocolate lover and have tried using fancier morsels but non compare to the original!
Kenzy H.
Newberg, OR
My favorite brand of chocolate chips to cook with they always taste better and melt way better than the store brand I think it's worth the extra money :)
Katharine N.
Lincoln, NE
I love their chocolate chips and buy them on the time! I can either use them to make a trail mix with a little sweet to them or I can use them to bake!
Emily B.
Indianapolis, IN
These chips melt very well. The flavor is a true milk chocolate. These are my go to chips when baking cookies. They are also good as a sundae topping.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?