BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jenna W.
Spencer, IA
Mmmm! If you're someone like me who enjoys baking about once a month when my sweet tooth hits you'll enjoy these rich flavored morsels. Great in cookies!
Cindy R.
Love these chocolate chips e everything I bake cookies I love to use these or when I make pancakes or waffles love these in even eat them like candy lol
Marissa W.
Newton, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
They are perfect for anything not just chocolate chip cookies. They can be used by melting them they are also a good snack if you are craving chocolate.
Alicia F.
North canton , OH
Can't go wrong here! The chocolate chip recipe is also delicious if you don't have a favorite of your own. It's a pretty standard go to and never fails!
Gabrielle M.
I literally always have a bag of these in my freezer occasionally for baking but most the time I just love to have a few here and there throughout my day
Nicole D.
Indianapolis, IN
Best chocolate chips for baking... melts smoothly s rich creamy chocolate experience. The morsals are fresh and sweet, not bitter the price is great too.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I have a hard time getting them into my recipes because I want to eat them all straight from the bag!! The only chocolate chips I will use for my baking.
Kristy W.
Favorite chocolate chips ever. Ever since I was little my family has used these chocolate chips in our cookies and brownies. It will forever be tradition
Megan S.
New Wilmngtn, PA
I will happily snack on these when I have a sweet tooth and nothing else around. They do the perfect job, and taste so good, almost like dark chocolate.
Erika P.
Holiday staple ingredient in our house!!! Be sure and buy a big bag.... little fingers tend to eat up my chocolate chips before I'm ready to use them ;)
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?