BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
erica g.
Memphis, TN
I love chocolate covered fruits, candy, cookies, And even chocolate jus drizzled. Melt theses morals down and dip or fizzle as u please and there not too sweet.
Jaime C.
The best! I use these every year to bake Christmas cookies with my grandparents, and on a weekly basis to make chocolate chip pancakes for my fiancé! So delicious
Jessica K.
Shingletown, CA
Great item for more then just cookies. Top frozen yogurt, ice cream or yogurt. Melt and dip fruit. Or eat by the handful. The uses are endless. Sure to please.
Lyndsey R.
Snellville
I use these whenever I need to use chocolate in any recipe, ESPECIALLY when I make chocolate covered strawberries! These and the white chocolate ones are PERFECT.
Kim C.
S Hackensack, NJ
These are sooooo great! They taste great and they aren't ridiculously sweet. I love to use them to make pancakes, waffles, and I love adding them to plain yogurt.
Andrea M.
I thought the chocolate tasted pretty good for a person who wants to wants to bake something for somebody for any day that they think would be nice.
Christmas is just around the corner and you better believe that these chips have/will have been used repeatedly in my kitchen. I also used it the other night melted in a double broiler to dip crackers in. Yum.
Patricia P.
Angier, NC
I but these probably 3 times a week for my boyfriend. He love this. I HAVE to make them for him after dinner all the time or he pouts lol and I see why they are amazing so easy and so good.
Michele G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Nestle Toll House morsels are my go to for cookies! I never have a problem with my recipe when I use the morsels! I love them so much I put them into my pancakes!
Maria S.
I ALWAY have these on hand to use in my baking. They are the best. You can even add some extra to the ready made cookie mixes. You never have enough chocolate chips in your cookies.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?