BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
kuinesha z.
New Iberia, LA
The best chocolate to use when making fudge brownies. I literally buy three to four bags at a time to stock up on them. It's a must have in my household.
Angela B.
These are perfect for any desert you crave. you can make it into a dip, make cookies cakes anything. Its even amazing to just eat it right out the bag 😊
Abby V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These chocolate chips are good too baking chocolate chip cookies they're so delicious even while you're waiting n baking why not take a handful and enjoy
Kristy W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Favorite chocolate chips ever. Ever since I was little my family has used these chocolate chips in our cookies and brownies. It will forever be tradition
Sophia K.
Love making cookies with this it's amazing chocolate Great Taste and everyone will love them when you make them great recipe on the back of the packaging
Kenzy H.
Newberg , OR
My favorite brand of chocolate chips to cook with they always taste better and melt way better than the store brand I think it's worth the extra money :)
Mary G.
Este producto me encanta cuando haces cualquier postre esta es la cereza del pastel pasta decorar o como ingrediente principal se lleva bien con todo. ..
Angela H.
Nestle toll house chips are my co to chips for baking. They melt well, taste great and are affordable. Definitely stock up on these during the holidays!
Taylor O.
Horatio, AR
I use these Tollhouse Morsels for just about every dessert I make, wether it's cookies or melting them down to drizzle over cheesecake. They are amazing!
Nelly C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is my go-to item for all my baking needs. Whether it's a chocolate raspberry cake or chocolate cranberry cookies this ingredient is a requirement!!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?