BY TOLL HOUSE

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
katie h.
New Port Richey, FL
These little chocolate kisses make for amazing desserts cookies chocolate cinnamon quesadillas my quick go to for desert ideas so many fun things to make
Kenzy H.
Newberg , OR
My favorite brand of chocolate chips to cook with they always taste better and melt way better than the store brand I think it's worth the extra money :)
Prima S.
These are my go to chocolate chips for chocolate chip cookies. They're great for any chocolate dessert. They're yummy on their own, too! Very affordable.
Mary G.
Este producto me encanta cuando haces cualquier postre esta es la cereza del pastel pasta decorar o como ingrediente principal se lleva bien con todo. ..
Gauri B.
I'll be honest, I usually buy these with the intention of baking with them. However, I end up eating half the pack myself because they are so darn good!
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
Although I would rather use organic, fair trade chocolate nothing can replace the toll house cookie recipe or their Choc Chips, it just is not the same!
Tessa H.
I love the rich bitterness of the raw chips. I love how different it tastes cooked. A nice milk chocolate flavor. Toll house has always been a favorite!
Caity C.
These chocolate chips are my absolute favorite, I always use them whenever I'm baking chocolate chip cookies! They are so creamy without being too sweet.
Angel F.
Parma, OH
I can't ever stop eating these out of the bag. I use them in all my baking as well as put them on top of ice cream and in pudding. Absolutely delicious!
Natalie D.
Morris, MN
Yummy! These chocolate chips are great in cookies, melted for frosting or just to nibble on!Chocolate chips are a baking staple and great to have around.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?