BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Chantea P.
Kress, TX
I love these chocolate chips I use it in a lot of different ways like chocolate chip pancakes in the morning or baking cookies and banana nut/chip bread.
Nicole D.
Indianapolis, IN
Best chocolate chips for baking... melts smoothly s rich creamy chocolate experience. The morsals are fresh and sweet, not bitter the price is great too.
Kenzy H.
Newberg , OR
My favorite brand of chocolate chips to cook with they always taste better and melt way better than the store brand I think it's worth the extra money :)
Abby M.
Bucyrus, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great for baking! My grandmother used to make fudge and this was an ingredient in her recipe, we make her fudge to this day and it's everyone's favorite!
Alicia K.
In my opinion these are the best chocolate chips to bake with. Great taste and they even come with recipes on the bag plus you can eat a few when baking!
Autumn S.
Newport, NC
I love these ecspecially when you use them in cookies they give it the perfect amount of chocolate. But they are also perfect to just eat by themselves.
Tara K.
DENVER, CO
These are a staple in our pantry. Love the classic recipe for cookies. My son learned reading and math by making these cookies when he was a little guy.
kuinesha z.
New Iberia, LA
The best chocolate to use when making fudge brownies. I literally buy three to four bags at a time to stock up on them. It's a must have in my household.
Daisy E.
I use these to make my 3 ingredient oatmeal cookies that are delish... I use a banana,a cup of oats and I throw in some chocolate chips.. They are yummy.
Cindy R.
Houston, Tx
Love these chocolate chips e everything I bake cookies I love to use these or when I make pancakes or waffles love these in even eat them like candy lol
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back