BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Emily B.
Indianapolis, IN
These chips melt very well. The flavor is a true milk chocolate. These are my go to chips when baking cookies. They are also good as a sundae topping.
Luisa G.
Los Angeles, CA
A classic and a must in all baking goods! I must admit I kind of asked to myself is there really another brand. I know silly but always been our choice!
Rachel D.
Wynantskill, NY
These are the best tasting chocolate chips, and I use the recipes on the back of these bags! They make delicious chocolate chip cookies or cookie bars!!
Lindsay N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these chocolate morsels! I like to melt them and then dip strawberries in to the melted chocolate & have chocolate covered strawberries! Delish!!
Jessica F.
Clermont, FL
These things are the only chocolate chips I will use for any recipe. They are perfect and taste amazing! Plus check out their website for great recipes.
Deanna O.
Porterville, CA
I love baking with Toll house because it gives cookies a better taste.I also put them with Vanilla Ice Cream and carmel sauce.Just love the two together.
Morgan W.
Springfield, IL
We keep tons of these stocked in our pantry because my husband loves to bake cookies for me. They are definitely a favorite/necessity in our household.
Chantea P.
Kress, TX
I love these chocolate chips I use it in a lot of different ways like chocolate chip pancakes in the morning or baking cookies and banana nut/chip bread.
Laurie R.
I love to bake and after many attempts at buying the cheaper brand, these are the only chocolate chip I will use. They melt well and have great flavor!
Sandra R.
You really just can't beat toll
House chocolate chips. I use them a lot whether it's to bake cookies or use as sprinkles They are all around delicious
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?