BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Hillary S.
Growing up I always saw my mother using this product to make her cookies or cakes. As an adult now I couldn't see myself using any other brand! I love these little morsels and find that their taste alone is very yummy.
bridget c.
Perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe my whole family enjoys! And it's very cheap and easy. I typically get mine at my local grocery store! ( They're really good to snack on while cooking! ) Totally will continue to buy.
Jenn E.
These are the best chocolate chips to use for baking! I don't usually ever purchase any other brand besides these and often find myself snacking on just the chocolate chips lol. They melt great and have a great flavor.
Jadon P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are a great quick chocolate snack. It isn't to sweet, but not to bitter. Just right. It was very affordable for the entire bag. This is my favorite brand of semi sweet chocolate chips. I definitely recommend this
Calypso H.
These are the best chocolate chips. I even eat these alone handful after handful. The flavor is a dull flavor like other chocolate chips! They are great for
Baking as well. I buy them from my
Local publix all the time
Anne T.
Hands-down the best chocolate chips in the business. If you're wanting to bake, make candies, or do pretty much anything with chocolate chips, Nestle Toll House is the way to go. Perfectly sweet, but not overpowering.
Beth G.
Kewaunee, WI
Love tollhouse chocolate!! The only chocolate chip cookie recipe I use. The price point is good. I use these in any chocolate baking I do. I usually pick up a dollar general price is good. Have repurchased many times.
Jenn Y.
Oceanside, CA
Toll house is my favorite brand to bake with. I actually just used this the other day to make cookies. There products are very cheap and taste so good. I buy them where ever I see them or where I know is the cheapest.
Auleria Y.
Versailles, KY
These chocolate chips are so delicious; especially when baking chocolate chip. I honestly could eat these all the time and even when I don't have all the stuff to make cookies they are still good to eat by themselves.
Betty B.
Marysville, OH
Great for baking! They taste really yummy & the value is Incredible!! I love them! It compares by being more full flavor than most! I bought mine at meijer as you can get yours at any grocery! It is repurchase worthy!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?