BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sarah V.
Quaker Hill, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always use these or ghirradelli for baking chocolate chips. These melt perfectly and offer a delicious flavor to cookies, cupcakes, pies, waffles, and more! They are cheap and delicious! I love the recipes on the back.
Carlee M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love melting these down and drizzle in anything from cookies, popcorn, Graham crackers, marshmallows, just about anything. And don't forget to baked with them!!! Perfect!
Lisa P.
Howell, MI
My go-to for chocolate chips--I always make sure that I have a bag of these in the house for whether I suddenly feel the urge to bake cookies, or if I just want to grab a handful for a quick sweet snack
Tori K.
Ocklawaha , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love using these in my cookies and I also love just eating them. They have a great flavor without being too sweet or too bitter. I also love this brand because it's always very smooth. I always recommend these to use.
Mary P.
I love baking and when I know it's going to need some chocolate. These are my go tos no doubt they are perfect for baking. I use them all the time. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Nicole
San Antonio , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like these for when I'm baking, they melt and mix easily. Adds just right touch of sweetness, and bitterness. If added last, a nice surprise in brownies as you're taking a bite. Not expensive, and well worth the purchase.
Heather M.
I use these morsels in my cookie batter, brownie mix, and and cake I can! They have the best flavor by far and are reasonably priced. I've used other brands and they always fall short by being too sweet or very bitter. The Nestle semi-sweet morsels are the best finish to any dessert.
Maria D.
Kansas City, MO
These are always my go to when I want melted chocolate. I always get these when I make chocolate covered strawberries. The size of them are perfect to melt quickly and I will definitely keep buying these.
Pat G.
LaGrange, KY
These are the only way to go when making homemade chocolate chip cookies. I have to hide them in the freezer because my 13 year old sneaks into them and eats them all up!
Holly R.
Fairmont, WV
I always keep a bag of these in my feeezer to munch on. I put them in yogurt, roll my peanut butter covered bananas in them and add them to my favorite ice cream! These are really easy to track on MyFitnessPal and easy to measure exactly what you're eating!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?