BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Tiffany  H.
Wellersburg, PA
These are the best chocolate chips to cook with....or eat straight out of the bag. 😉 Affordable, and they have an amazing chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag!
Jessica F.
Howard Beach, NY
The best brand of chocolate chips! I like the dark chocolate ones better. I use them when I make pancakes. The price is totally affordable and I always get them from Walmart.
Sarah T.
Jackson, MS
Perfect for anything you want to add some sweetness to! Pancakes, muffins, cookies, cakes, trail mix, the list could go on and on! What's even better is that Nestle is environmentally friendly! Making the right choices to protect the future! So sweet!
Lenaiza E.
Aberdeen, NC
The semi sweet morsels are the absolute best! They go great inside of desserts on top of them, or if needed they melt just as easily. Worth the pick up and can be found everywhere!
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These have always been the go-to chocolate chips when making chocolate chip cookies growing up. Aside from the nostalgia, I continue to purchase them because the chocolate has a good flavor that is not too sweet and makes incredible cookies!
Tori J.
Manchester, GA
My choice brand around the holidays. Perfect for cooking or dipping chocolate. The taste amazing and are great for cooking. You can also buy them at just about any store. I would highly recommend these to anyone.
Rosita G.
Downey, CA
As all you ladies know I love to bake and there's no other chocolate chips did I use other than Nestle weather at making semi-sweet or milk chocolate this is my go-to and it's never a disappointment
Maricruz I.
These are my all time favorite chocolates I add it to everything. To my pancakes in the morning. To birthday cakes, to do chocolate covered fruit. And actually go beyond baking and do art with chocolate for events I host sometimes. To me personally not to sweet and not to dull.
Jacob T.
I absolutely love these chocolate chips! Many times chocolate chips are too sweet or not sweet enough but these are just right! They are great for baking and easy to use! I'm so glad I started using this product!!
Sydney T.
These are my favorite chocolate chips. They are seriously the best. I have tried other brands but always go back to Toll House. They know what they're doing when it comes to baking the best chocolate chip cookies!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?