BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Loren M.
I'm not a fan of semi-sweet. The taste is kind of weird. I definitely prefer chocolate or milk chocolate. I also like white chocolate at times. The only time I use this is when the recipe calls for it. But I don't make things that need this often.
Clara P.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I use these chocolate chips for my chocolate chip cookies and I also use them when dipping my Oreo truffles. They are easy to melt and you don't need to add butter like some brands.
Vanessa C.
Lacey, WA
These are something i always have in my pantry! always the brand i use in my chocolate chip cookies! i even use the recipe on the back and get the perfect cookies every time and everyone always asks for my recipe!
Courtney S.
I buy these all the time to make chocolate chip cookies no other brand. The chocolate chips are the perfect size and stay a bit gooey after cookies are done. These are so easy to bake with.
Estefany N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I get these because the semi-sweet version is prefect in between for me! Great for making pancakes, adding to my waffles, baking and love to put in my yogurt! I always have a bag in my dorm that my roommates even use.
Natalie H.
Nestle chocolate chips are the only type of chocolate chips I will buy for my cookies! They're delectable, have a smooth taste, and melt easily for transforming any dessert.
These are great. I use these in cookies, pancakes, and just on their own. You can eat them at any supermarket and I eat them whenever I make pancakes. They are great value and I recommend these if you are making chocolate chip cookies or pancakes
Nikki P.
Vancouver , WA
Ok normally I don't like semi sweet chocolate because I am definitely a very sweet lover! But I used these in my chocolate chip cookies one time and was amazed! I will forever use these for baking! Highly recommend
Lindsey H.
Winfield, MO
My go to chocolate chips. They are reasonably priced and can find them any where. They taste amazing and I absolutely love the recipe on the back of the package.
These are the best chocolate chips for cookies or any other kind of baking. They have been a staple in my cabinet for many years and I would recommend to anyone!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?