BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brittany S.
Panama City Beach
Toll house is definitely the best there is for baking that ive tried. I make Martha stewart chewy choc chip cookies add 1/4 cup extra flour and there amazing!!!!!
Karissa T.
Joliet, IL
I LOVE TOLL HOUSE CHOCOLATE CHIPS. I USE THEM FOR EVERYTHING FROM EDIBLE COOKIE DOUGH TO FANNIE MAY FUDGE. MY BAKING WOULDN'T BE COMPLETE WITHOUT THEM. I TRIED OTHER BRANDS BUT THE TASTE IS JUST NOT THE SAME TO ME.
Jennifer B.
Saginaw, MI
This is one of the most perfect snacks or for baking! When that time of the month hits, it is the best to be able to pair a handful of these (or the whole bag :) ) with some salty pretzels! They are good for dipping strawberries and pineapple, too!
Kelsey K.
Mass City, MI
These are the only chocolate chips I buy for baking. They're perfect, if I need to melt them, it's done easily. If I want them in cookies, they stay whole. They also are great to have around when craving chocolate.
Kristine P.
Riverside , CA
I grew up with these chocolates. We routinely use them to bake with in our house. They are the most affordable, and there are frequent coupons available. I have yet to frequent a grocery store who does not carry this brand name of chocolate morsels.
Christmas is just around the corner and you better believe that these chips have/will have been used repeatedly in my kitchen. I also used it the other night melted in a double broiler to dip crackers in. Yum.
Brandon K.
Buffalo, NY
These are great for cookies and amazing to use in brownies as well. My mom had always used them and now in my own home there is no other way to make a good chocolate chip cookies.
Michele G.
Nestle Toll House morsels are my go to for cookies! I never have a problem with my recipe when I use the morsels! I love them so much I put them into my pancakes!
sarah n.
Fayetteville, NC
I can eat these badboys in a handful, cookies and even pancakes. Especially in pancakes. Pop a few in there and BAM, you will be so happy.
Heather N.
Nazareth, PA
Nestlé has the best morsel for quality and taste. I always use them for cookies and cakes. I even use their pre-made cookie dough in a pinch and found it to be superior to others.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?