Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,644 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,361 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
These chocolate chips are the best for cookies! They get soft and melty and so yummy! Even once the cookies cool down, these chocolate chips stay soft!
I love to bake! When I am baking my go to chocolate morsel is Toll House. They are just so delicious and make my chocolate chip cookies a hit every time.
I love these chocolate morsels! I like to melt them and then dip strawberries in to the melted chocolate & have chocolate covered strawberries! Delish!!
My favorite brand of chocolate chips to cook with they always taste better and melt way better than the store brand I think it's worth the extra money :)
If you were to open my pantry you would find multiple bags of these, they are a staple in my baking adventures! Wonderful to with with and tastes great!
I love the limited edition Holiday chips. You can definitely see the red and green chips in the cookies and bars my family and I make at Christmas time.
These are so good. We use them in everything, whether it's cookies, Brownies, chocolate gravy, pudding, anything you can put chocolate in, we use these.
These are my favorite chocolate chips I use them in all my baking I make fudge with them and chocolate chip cookies. So good I definitely recommend them.
Although they can cost a little more than off brand, I love Nestle Toll House chocolate chips for baking and chocolate making so I usually buy this brand
So good for so many baking projects. From cookies f, to brownies, to pancakes, to muffins, and so much more! Perfect size and perfect taste! I love this!
Q & A
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Are these good for cookies?
Whats a good way to eat these
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Are these good to bake with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos