BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jessica H.
Dallas, TX
These are great and melt very nicely. Good for cookies but I prefer the milk chocolate ones for melting on strawberries and just eating by the handful.
Lindsay N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these chocolate morsels! I like to melt them and then dip strawberries in to the melted chocolate & have chocolate covered strawberries! Delish!!
Jillian C.
Rohnert Park, CA
I love baking and creating things and these are always my go to. They have a great flavor and always add the right amount of sweetness I'm looking for.
Rachel D.
Wynantskill, NY
These are the best tasting chocolate chips, and I use the recipes on the back of these bags! They make delicious chocolate chip cookies or cookie bars!!
Monica P.
San Diego, CA
There is no other semi-sweet chocolate chip like Toll House. I've used other brands and I can tell the difference. Long live the chocolate chip cookie!
Kelsey R.
These are the best chocolate chips. I love that they have a recipe on the back for cookies. They are also very good in pancakes, or just for a snack. ;)
Brittni B.
La Salle, MI
This is my favorite brand of semi-sweet morsels. I use them for chocolate chip cookies, pancakes, fudge, and I eat them with an apple and peanut butter!
Hannah w.
Kewanee, IL
I love them. When i bake i use them and they make everything taste better.during christmas me and my family bake a bunch and we by like 6 bags of these<3
Bianca L.
This is always in my house just in case of a 8 pm baking need.....ok craving. Not too sweet and melt perfectly in baking. Great size for tiny creations.
Roxanne R.
Reno, NV
I use these for nearly every chocolate recipe I make from cookies cakes trailmix truffles they work for nearly every chocolate recipe you can think of!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?