BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sarah P.
Pleasant Hill, OR
These chocolate chips are the best for cookies! They get soft and melty and so yummy! Even once the cookies cool down, these chocolate chips stay soft!
Candace G.
I love to bake! When I am baking my go to chocolate morsel is Toll House. They are just so delicious and make my chocolate chip cookies a hit every time.
Lindsay N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these chocolate morsels! I like to melt them and then dip strawberries in to the melted chocolate & have chocolate covered strawberries! Delish!!
Kenzy H.
Newberg , OR
My favorite brand of chocolate chips to cook with they always taste better and melt way better than the store brand I think it's worth the extra money :)
Erika B.
Sachse, TX
If you were to open my pantry you would find multiple bags of these, they are a staple in my baking adventures! Wonderful to with with and tastes great!
Ann R.
Strawberry Plains, TN
I love the limited edition Holiday chips. You can definitely see the red and green chips in the cookies and bars my family and I make at Christmas time.
Kristen P.
Mesa, AZ
These are so good. We use them in everything, whether it's cookies, Brownies, chocolate gravy, pudding, anything you can put chocolate in, we use these.
sidney h.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my favorite chocolate chips I use them in all my baking I make fudge with them and chocolate chip cookies. So good I definitely recommend them.
Annie H.
Columbus, OH
Although they can cost a little more than off brand, I love Nestle Toll House chocolate chips for baking and chocolate making so I usually buy this brand
Adrianne G.
Torrance, CA
So good for so many baking projects. From cookies f, to brownies, to pancakes, to muffins, and so much more! Perfect size and perfect taste! I love this!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?