BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katherine T.
These morsels make the best chocolate chip cookies! You really can't be a good chocolate chip cookies so when in doubt use the recipe on the back of these goodies!!
Danielle W.
Jacksonville, NC
You can throw these in anything to get your chocolate fix! I prefer the minis but the original size are great too! You can throw some in pancakes, yogurt, oatmeal…..anything really! They are wonderful and taste great!
Crystal T.
Garfield, NJ
These chocolate chips are great for baking! Whether you follow the instructions for the cookies that is included or you use them in another recipe the chocolate is always delicious and your recipes come out delicious!
Emily B.
Very cute and perfect for the holidays! If melted; a great substitute for people who don't like icing. My only complaint is that it stains your teeth and also stains anything it touches.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
So perfect for baking! Love the flavor of chocolate I'm never disappointed with this brand! Always love to use them in Homemade chocolate chips cookies and Pancakes!
Jocelyn C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I buy these to make Smores for my kids... i add it in the pancake mix, I used it for so many different things! and ofcourse my kids love it!
Ashley W.
I love Nestlé Toll House Morsels! I use them for snacks, cookies, fudge, and sometimes I put the mini ones with some peanut butter on my son's pancakes in the morning for a special treat!
Alicia W.
brighton, CO
I freeze them just so I have my chocolate fix! I put them in pancake mix for my kiddos and even my cakes just for extra chocolate flavor!!!
Kim R.
These are great for baking or adding to yogurt. I like the milk chocolate ones also. Sometimes I swap in a portion of these to add depth of flavor to cookies that call for semi-sweet.
Rowyn D.
I grew up eating these and using them in various recipes! They are absolutely delicious, not too bitter, not too sweet (aka semi-sweet). I've shared them with friends and gotten them hooked!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?