BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Gauri B.
I'll be honest, I usually buy these with the intention of baking with them. However, I end up eating half the pack myself because they are so darn good!
Adrianne G.
Torrance, CA
So good for so many baking projects. From cookies f, to brownies, to pancakes, to muffins, and so much more! Perfect size and perfect taste! I love this!
Ashley A.
Perkasie , PA
Honestly is there anything better than chocolate chip cookies? Till house is mah brand man. And the cookie recipe on the back of the morsels is THE BOMB!
Allison S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love chocolate chips and in love baking with them, you can never go wrong with these. They are great for cookies, brownies, or even melting for a glaze
Taylor O.
Horatio, AR
I use these Tollhouse Morsels for just about every dessert I make, wether it's cookies or melting them down to drizzle over cheesecake. They are amazing!
Holly K.
I absolutely love cooking with these. They're great for chocolate chip cookies and dessert accents. A great pick me up snack and also super easy to melt
Taryn W.
Cedar Park
Anything that calls for chocolate chips, this is what I use. Never failed me. Good texture when melted and they make the perfect chocolate chip cookies!!
Megan S.
New Wilmngtn, PA
I will happily snack on these when I have a sweet tooth and nothing else around. They do the perfect job, and taste so good, almost like dark chocolate.
Athie L.
New Haven, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are great for baking, although I have to admit that I do prefer the Ghiradelli chocolate baking chips which usually sell right next to these.
Autumn S.
Newport, NC
I love these ecspecially when you use them in cookies they give it the perfect amount of chocolate. But they are also perfect to just eat by themselves.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?