BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jocelyn C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I buy these to make Smores for my kids... i add it in the pancake mix, I used it for so many different things! and ofcourse my kids love it!
Graciela F.
Walnut Park, CA
I love these morsels!! I use them not only for baking but for pancakes, dipping fruit and marshmallows, and decorating cookies or cupcakes when piped. They taste great when making fudge!
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert
So perfect for baking! Love the flavor of chocolate I'm never disappointed with this brand! Always love to use them in Homemade chocolate chips cookies and Pancakes!
Katherine T.
These morsels make the best chocolate chip cookies! You really can't be a good chocolate chip cookies so when in doubt use the recipe on the back of these goodies!!
Emily B.
Very cute and perfect for the holidays! If melted; a great substitute for people who don't like icing. My only complaint is that it stains your teeth and also stains anything it touches.
Jessica e.
Greeley, CO
I love these chips, best to cook with also, my family is huge into baking so they always come in handy and they are sooo delicious. never a mistake. defiantly will buy and buy again!
Ashley W.
I love Nestlé Toll House Morsels! I use them for snacks, cookies, fudge, and sometimes I put the mini ones with some peanut butter on my son's pancakes in the morning for a special treat!
Brittany Q.
Altoona, PA
I make sure I am always stocked up on these! We put them in pancakes, waffles, cookies and so much more! They are also one my favorite snacks to sneak throughout the day! I love nestle!
Chelsea B.
Dorchester, WI
The only homemade chocolate chip cookies I made were with toll house chocolate chips. And the recipe is right on the back! I wouldn't use any other chocolate chips.
April H.
Nestle is the BEST brand ever and they have the absolute best cookie recipe! i could seriously eat an entire bag of these chocolate chips by myself. delicious :))))
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?