BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Angel K.
Rochester, NY
These are the best chocolate chips and the best recipe on the back for the cookies.
This is the only brand I use,cookies come out perfect every time !!
Katerilynn C.
South Park, PA
My family loves the original cookie recipe found on the package. I use them in a ton of recipes including chocolate fondue. I won't buy any other brand!
Jessica H.
Dallas, TX
These are great and melt very nicely. Good for cookies but I prefer the milk chocolate ones for melting on strawberries and just eating by the handful.
Luisa G.
Los Angeles, CA
A classic and a must in all baking goods! I must admit I kind of asked to myself is there really another brand. I know silly but always been our choice!
Sarah T.
Pittsford, MI
I love to put these in cookies, melt them to make no-bakes, or just eat them right out of the bag. They are versatile to be used in trail mix as well :)
Lacey R.
Edwardsville, IL
I always have these in my kitchen and always use them in baking but also for pancakes ice cream and so much more a classic brand that not going anywhere
Kayla B.
I use it to bake cookies all the time! Its Semi-Sweetness is perfect for recipes that tend to be on the sugary side because it doesn't make it too sweet.
Annie H.
Columbus, OH
Although they can cost a little more than off brand, I love Nestle Toll House chocolate chips for baking and chocolate making so I usually buy this brand
Caitlin W.
Alpharetta , GA
These are so delicious and you can do just about everything with them! I put them in my ice cream and even in my hot chocolate for an extra kick of yum!
Jenna H.
Toll House is one of the best brands of chocolate chips to use for baking. I do not like to go the cheaper/no name brand when baking Christmas goodies.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?