BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Target
Alicia K.
In my opinion these are the best chocolate chips to bake with. Great taste and they even come with recipes on the bag plus you can eat a few when baking!
Katie B.
Per chocolate chips for chocolate chip cookies around. Worth the price and the taste is great! Plus you can't go wrong with the toll house receipt either
Ashley A.
Conshohocken, PA
Honestly is there anything better than chocolate chip cookies? Till house is mah brand man. And the cookie recipe on the back of the morsels is THE BOMB!
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
These make the best cookies! I always use way to many chocolates and I always under cook them!!! I also use the morsels to dip large Costco strawberries.
Chantea P.
Kress, TX
I love these chocolate chips I use it in a lot of different ways like chocolate chip pancakes in the morning or baking cookies and banana nut/chip bread.
Daisy E.
I use these to make my 3 ingredient oatmeal cookies that are delish... I use a banana,a cup of oats and I throw in some chocolate chips.. They are yummy.
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
For morsels to bake with these are great for chocolate chip cookies or to throw on your pancakes in the morning great little morsels perfect size perfect
Luz H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This are the classic flavor of chocolate cookies!! super easy to bake and super great flavor! my family lovesss when I bake some good chocolate cookies!
Taylor O.
Horatio, AR
I use these Tollhouse Morsels for just about every dessert I make, wether it's cookies or melting them down to drizzle over cheesecake. They are amazing!
haylee g.
The best chocolate chips for baking! Love to use them in recipes, they are adorable and you can find them almost anywhere. The flavor is great and rich.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?