BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Joanie B.
Carrollton, OH
I love these in chocolate chip cookies! I don't stop there though! I use them to make buckeyes and other chocolate candy, I eat them by the handful, I put them in my pancake batter for my kids and sometimes I even through a few in my hot cocoa!! Yummm!!!
Kristen O.
La Mirada, CA
Nestlé has always made great chips, and they make cookies taste perfect every time. The only reason why it's not getting an A is because of how expensive they've become. The bag has shrunk, and paying sometimes $4 for a 15oz. bag is nuts. No pun intended.
Emily L.
Warwick, RI
These are perfect for so many things... Cookies, pancakes, breads, muffins, melting chocolate, yogurt, oatmeal, you name it!!! They taste so good, you could have them by themselves too!
Nichole E.
Mableton, GA
I'm a huge chocolate lover and these are wonderful to bake with but i prefer the milk chocolate morsels (i could eat those out of the bag!)
Rowyn D.
I grew up eating these and using them in various recipes! They are absolutely delicious, not too bitter, not too sweet (aka semi-sweet). I've shared them with friends and gotten them hooked!
Julia W.
Framingham, MA
Not going to lie, I have completely eaten a whole package of these before. Half the time I buy them, it is not to even cook with them. But they're so irresistible!!!
Danielle W.
Jacksonville, NC
You can throw these in anything to get your chocolate fix! I prefer the minis but the original size are great too! You can throw some in pancakes, yogurt, oatmeal…..anything really! They are wonderful and taste great!
Dominique M.
They are the absolute best for baking and chocolate covered strawberries! The white chocolate morsels melted and dipped in strawberries are the bomb.
Samantha C.
Honestly I only use these for my baking. I've tried others, but they just did not taste the same. Nestle makes the only chocolate I like. I use it to make chocolate chip cookies, chocolate covered strawberries and other various yummy chocolate desserts!
Beka A.
I always use Toll House morsels for my pancakes or as an addition to an ice cream Sunday. There are just some things that you should never purchase store brand, and chocolate is one of them.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?