BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Nicole D.
Indianapolis, IN
Best chocolate chips for baking... melts smoothly s rich creamy chocolate experience. The morsals are fresh and sweet, not bitter the price is great too.
katie h.
New Port Richey, FL
These little chocolate kisses make for amazing desserts cookies chocolate cinnamon quesadillas my quick go to for desert ideas so many fun things to make
Adrianne G.
Torrance, CA
So good for so many baking projects. From cookies f, to brownies, to pancakes, to muffins, and so much more! Perfect size and perfect taste! I love this!
Stephanie C.
Tolleson, AZ
I use these specific chocolate chips to make chocolate chip cookies. I love the taste and the morsels melt so good. Yummy and price is very reasonable.
jessica s.
Clarksville, TN
These toll house morsels are perfect for baking, you get great quality and taste with toll house morsels many different varieties to fit anyone's liking.
Anna S.
Brooklyn, NY
These are delicious! They are perfect to use in chocolate chip cookies or to make chocolate chip pancakes! They are very sweet though but they are good.
Sophia k.
Love making cookies with this it's amazing chocolate Great Taste and everyone will love them when you make them great recipe on the back of the packaging
Jaime B.
Boca Raton, FL
I keep a bag in the house at all times. Whenever I get a craving for something sweet and chocolatey I take a small handful and it does the job! Yummmmm
Caitlin W.
Alpharetta , GA
These are so delicious and you can do just about everything with them! I put them in my ice cream and even in my hot chocolate for an extra kick of yum!
Cheryl P.
san Luis Obispo, CA
I buy these often any where i can find them for cheap. I can eat these out of the bag no need to bake some time. most of the time i get them for baking.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?