BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Erika B.
Sachse, TX
If you were to open my pantry you would find multiple bags of these, they are a staple in my baking adventures! Wonderful to with with and tastes great!
Athie L.
New Haven, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are great for baking, although I have to admit that I do prefer the Ghiradelli chocolate baking chips which usually sell right next to these.
Roxanne R.
Reno, NV
I use these for nearly every chocolate recipe I make from cookies cakes trailmix truffles they work for nearly every chocolate recipe you can think of!
Jessica S.
Fayetteville, Nc
These morsels are so good! they are sweet but bitter at the same time. just enough to satisfy your chocolate craving. espically in chocolate chip cookies!
Emily B.
Indianapolis, IN
These chips melt very well. The flavor is a true milk chocolate. These are my go to chips when baking cookies. They are also good as a sundae topping.
Katie B.
Per chocolate chips for chocolate chip cookies around. Worth the price and the taste is great! Plus you can't go wrong with the toll house receipt either
Lacey R.
Edwardsville, IL
I always have these in my kitchen and always use them in baking but also for pancakes ice cream and so much more a classic brand that not going anywhere
Anna S.
Brooklyn, NY
These are delicious! They are perfect to use in chocolate chip cookies or to make chocolate chip pancakes! They are very sweet though but they are good.
Brianne S.
Saint Johns, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Perfect for baking, I use these almost exclusively whenever a recipe calls for chocolate chips. They are the perfect tasting chocolate for any dessert!
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
These make the best cookies! I always use way to many chocolates and I always under cook them!!! I also use the morsels to dip large Costco strawberries.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?