BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Hanna J.
Duluth, GA
These Nestle Chocolate Chips are the best for baking. They have a wide assortment of different flavors for different baking needs. The recipe for Chocolate Chip cookies on the back of the package is the BEST recipe for simple, traditional, YUMMY cookies.
Rebecca B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these little chocolates because you can put them on almost anything. I usually use them in chocolate chip cookies, but they even go great with chex mix, popcorn, cake, anything!
Megan Y.
Tonawanda , NY
I end up eating these things out of the bag because I typically don't bake, but when someone DOES pry these out of my hands and put them into some cookies, they are absolutely delicious..
Brandie S.
Louisville, KY
Not my favorite for chocolate chip cookie making (Ghirardelli is the best for that), but these are great for making tiger butter with, in granola/trail mixes, or just eating out of hand.
Britton L.
We always use these to make our pumpkin chocolate chip cookies which are great with semi-sweet chocolate chips but I wouldn't recommend eating the semi-sweet chips straight from the bag...
Graciela F.
Walnut Park, CA
I love these morsels!! I use them not only for baking but for pancakes, dipping fruit and marshmallows, and decorating cookies or cupcakes when piped. They taste great when making fudge!
Amanda C.
Boise, ID
This is the only brand of chocolate chips I will ever use! I use it in all things that require chocolate chips, muffins, cookies or pancakes! They are even good on their own or in trail mix.
Patty G.
Tampa, FL
Best chocolate chips for baking!!! It reminds me of baking of the days I used to bake with grandma. They blend perfectly with any cake mix or cookies. LOVE THEM!
Adriana N.
Making cookies to eat, to share to enjoy! Well Nestle Toll house semi-sweet morsels are the best match! They cook perfectly and stay right in the cookie or any dessert you are baking!! This is my go to product when i am making somehting with chocolate!
Julia W.
Framingham, MA
Not going to lie, I have completely eaten a whole package of these before. Half the time I buy them, it is not to even cook with them. But they're so irresistible!!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?