BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
tara h.
Tacoma, WA
Nestle Semi- Sweet Morsels is something my kitchen never goes without. I make everything from Pancakes to cookies with them and my kids love them in almost everything my household would not be the same without them.
Dominique M.
They are the absolute best for baking and chocolate covered strawberries! The white chocolate morsels melted and dipped in strawberries are the bomb.
Tiffany J.
COLLINSVILLE, OK
I use all sorts of toll house chips when i make cookies!!! They melt super nice too when you use them for coatings on granola bars too LOL
Beka A.
I always use Toll House morsels for my pancakes or as an addition to an ice cream Sunday. There are just some things that you should never purchase store brand, and chocolate is one of them.
Bobbi Jo C.
Clarksville, TN
Nestle chocolate morsels are great for baking,adding to popcorn, dipping sweets into and many more things! I especially love the holiday multicolored chocolate chips!
Sarah W.
Hudson, NC
I'm a stay at home mom/wife and I do a great deal of baking cookies, cakes, etc. and I use these morsels to bake with every time the occasion calls for it! Very tasty and not too sugary!
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
These chocolate chips are great! My husband and I always have a bag of these in our pantry. They're great for baking, waffles, pancakes, and even eating on their own.
Nichole E.
Mableton, GA
I'm a huge chocolate lover and these are wonderful to bake with but i prefer the milk chocolate morsels (i could eat those out of the bag!)
Taylor N.
Portland , OR
These always bring back good memories baking with my mom as a kid. I love using these to make chocolate chip cookies or to add some sweetness in homemade trail mix.
Kristen O.
La Mirada, CA
Nestlé has always made great chips, and they make cookies taste perfect every time. The only reason why it's not getting an A is because of how expensive they've become. The bag has shrunk, and paying sometimes $4 for a 15oz. bag is nuts. No pun intended.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?