BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jessica S.
Fayetteville, Nc
These morsels are so good! they are sweet but bitter at the same time. just enough to satisfy your chocolate craving. espically in chocolate chip cookies!
Autumn S.
Newport, NC
I love these ecspecially when you use them in cookies they give it the perfect amount of chocolate. But they are also perfect to just eat by themselves.
Candace G.
I love to bake! When I am baking my go to chocolate morsel is Toll House. They are just so delicious and make my chocolate chip cookies a hit every time.
jessica s.
Clarksville, TN
These toll house morsels are perfect for baking, you get great quality and taste with toll house morsels many different varieties to fit anyone's liking.
Gabrielle M.
I literally always have a bag of these in my freezer occasionally for baking but most the time I just love to have a few here and there throughout my day
Nelly C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is my go-to item for all my baking needs. Whether it's a chocolate raspberry cake or chocolate cranberry cookies this ingredient is a requirement!!!
Alexandria P.
Holiday, FL
I absolutely love these to bake with they add the perfect amount of chocolate and sweetness to whatever I am making. And they are always at a good price!
kuinesha z.
New Iberia, LA
The best chocolate to use when making fudge brownies. I literally buy three to four bags at a time to stock up on them. It's a must have in my household.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I have a hard time getting them into my recipes because I want to eat them all straight from the bag!! The only chocolate chips I will use for my baking.
Melissa W.
Lomita, CA
I always use these chocolate chips when baking I have noticed that the offbrands or the store brands are not quite as sweet and don't melt quite the same
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?