BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jarely L.
Toll house!!!! I love toll House taco chips we use them in cookies in and paying cakes in and muffin . It's out #1 chocolate chips . Creamy and delicious.
Elisabeth H.
These are my go to brand of chocolate chips!! Rich and delicious!! They're perfect for anything from cookies to brownies to holiday treats!! I love them!!
Brook I.
Garden Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am a baker, and these are my go to chocolate chips. Their price point is so perfect. As a result, I don't have to stress about these in my baking costs.
Fatima A.
Worth, IL
Always buy a bag of these just in case.. you can add this to almost any recipe.. cookies, pancakes, waffles, oatmeal and etc.. I definitely recommend this
Camerin F.
Rolla, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I remember sneaking these chocolates when I was younger. I absolutely loved them, and loved baking with them... And now I get to pass it along to my kids.
Ashley C.
Gastonia, NC
If you look on the back of the package, you will find a recipe for chocolate chip cookies. I LOVE this recipe and these semi-sweet chocolate morsels!
Breanna J.
Spencerport, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite chocolate chips! Not only do I use them when baking, but I also love putting them on ice cream and in trail mix. They're absolutely delicious!
Joanna W.
I love using these in baked goods. I also buy the mini ones and freeze them for snacks. If I'm buying baking chocolate chips, they're coming from Nestlé.
Latasha P.
OPELIKA, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Who don't love sweet chocolate in their 🍪 cakes ice cream brownies and to make decorations to put on cakes once melted down so grab a bag and have some fun
Taylor S.
Smyrna, TN
These chocolate chips are perfect for any kind of dessert that you are trying to make. From chocolate chip cookies to Oreo balls they melt down perfectly.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back