BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Allison S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love chocolate chips and in love baking with them, you can never go wrong with these. They are great for cookies, brownies, or even melting for a glaze
Kelsey R.
These are the best chocolate chips. I love that they have a recipe on the back for cookies. They are also very good in pancakes, or just for a snack. ;)
Holly K.
I absolutely love cooking with these. They're great for chocolate chip cookies and dessert accents. A great pick me up snack and also super easy to melt
Deanna O.
Porterville, CA
I love baking with Toll house because it gives cookies a better taste.I also put them with Vanilla Ice Cream and carmel sauce.Just love the two together.
Megan S.
New Wilmngtn, PA
I will happily snack on these when I have a sweet tooth and nothing else around. They do the perfect job, and taste so good, almost like dark chocolate.
Roxanne R.
Reno, NV
I use these for nearly every chocolate recipe I make from cookies cakes trailmix truffles they work for nearly every chocolate recipe you can think of!
Natalie D.
Morris, MN
Yummy! These chocolate chips are great in cookies, melted for frosting or just to nibble on!Chocolate chips are a baking staple and great to have around.
Sarah P.
Pleasant Hill, OR
These chocolate chips are the best for cookies! They get soft and melty and so yummy! Even once the cookies cool down, these chocolate chips stay soft!
Abby M.
Bucyrus, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great for baking! My grandmother used to make fudge and this was an ingredient in her recipe, we make her fudge to this day and it's everyone's favorite!
Lisa D.
Manchester, NH
My husbands favorite cookie is the peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. I wouldn't use any other brand or kind! These are a staple grocery in my house!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?