BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Hali T.
Las Vegas, NV
I use these morsels in all of my baking recipes. Sometimes I even switch it out for white chocolate. It's the only brand I will use. Delicious every time!
Rachel K.
Ridgecrest, CA
We love Toll House chocolate chips at our house. Whether it's in chocolate chip cookies, a quick chocolate snack or on top of granola, they fit the bill.
Stephanie P.
Spanaway, WA
Love these. Been using then since I was a child. I remember my grandma using them too. They melt so smooth and perfect when making chocolate chip cookies.
Jessica C.
Miami Gardens, FL
Best for baking. Chocolate melts easily when trying to put on strawberries. They also make the best chocolate chip cookies. Wouldn't use any other brand!!
Julie M.
You can't mess with a classic. nestle is still the best and reasonably priced after all these years! traditional toll-house cookies never go out of style!
Heather P.
Scranton, PA
No other chocolate chips can compare to these. They are a staple in my shelfs. I love them in muffins, in yogurt. Or my fav on top of a bowl of pudding..
Jennifer L.
I keep these on hand at all times. Not only do I use for baking but if I'm craving chocolate I'll pop just a few of these in my mouth and I've got my fix!
Anuja J.
San Jose, CA
I always use this Toll House Morsels in my cake and all other decorations. Its not too sweet or less sweet , just the perfect sweetness for all your cakes
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
I love to use these chocolate chips for baking, especially when making fudge and chocolate chip cookies. They r so tasty and result in amazing baked goods.
Carrie S.
Warren, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I eat these all the time, I have major stomach problems and for some reason eating these and mini marshmallows never bother me they taste so good together!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?