BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Bri E.
Liberty Twp, OH
The semi-sweet chocolate chips from Nestle are my absolute favorite. And then they came out with these for the holidays! My son absolutely loved them.
Rachel S.
Cape May, NJ
I use these chocolate chips in everything I bake! I love the original recipe on the back for chocolate chip cookies. I also like to dip pretzels in the melted chips.
Ashley B.
Thorn Hill , TN
It's delicious I use nestle on anything that I bake this. I usually get it at Walmart.
Brenda O.
I love these little guys lol I love melting them for Valentine's u made my husband chocolate covered strawberries you can also do chocolate covered blueberries!! So delicious
Wendy O.
Munford, TN
Toll House morsels are the only chocolate morsels I ever buy for my baking. The consistency is always great for whatever I'm baking along with an awesome rich flavor.
Amy T.
Elkton, MD
You can start the day with them in your pancakes or waffels...have them in your cakes, cokkies, a topping on your ice cream....I always have them in stock in my house....there a MUST HAVE!!
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
I use these chocolate chips in all of my baking. I find that they work great in cookies or brownies, for melting and drizzling, or for just about anything you'd want to use chocolate for!
Ann M.
Billings, MT
I love to bake, it relaxes me, there is something almost Zen-like to me about baking the perfect batch of cookies. That's why I only buy Toll House. They are consistent in taste, in color and how they bake. I love the results and highly recommend to anyone.
Megan Y.
Tonawanda , NY
I end up eating these things out of the bag because I typically don't bake, but when someone DOES pry these out of my hands and put them into some cookies, they are absolutely delicious..
Graciela F.
Walnut Park, CA
I love these morsels!! I use them not only for baking but for pancakes, dipping fruit and marshmallows, and decorating cookies or cupcakes when piped. They taste great when making fudge!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?