BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
I love these chocolate chips. The semi-sweet option is perfect for me - not too sweet but not too bitter. They work great for baking and for snacking on by themselves!
Elizabeth C.
The Classic - it's the taste you know from cookies. They also melt wonderfully for candy treats. It's the perfect balance of cocoa and oil, never chalky. You can use these morsels 100 ways.
Alyssa J.
Santa Rosa, CA
These morsels are yummy. Ghirardelli has better chocolate, but if you can't afford it definitely go with these. And either way, use the recipe on the back of the Nestle bag for cookies. It's the best chocolate chip cookie recipe I've found. Great for fudge too!
Jeanne G.
Middle River, MD
Love adding the semi sweet morsels to everything. Not just for cookies. Cakes, ice cream cake, sundae topping, pancakes, waffles, or by the handful is my favorite ;)
Merritt M.
Prairie Vlg, KS
These are a classic and I could not live without them. From cookies to breads to sauces, there is not nothing better than using the classic.
Amber C.
Bloomsburg, PA
These chocolate chips are the best out there. They have great flavor, and melt nicely and evenly... Recently melted these in a double boiler and used in melted form in a chocolate fountain.
Ashley B.
Thorn Hill , TN
It's delicious I use nestle on anything that I bake this. I usually get it at Walmart.
Lillian L.
Morongo Vly, CA
I use these in so many of my baked goods! I'm usually not a huge fan of chocolate, but these are the exception. I am definitely guilty of eating them out of the bag!
Amy T.
Elkton, MD
You can start the day with them in your pancakes or waffels...have them in your cakes, cokkies, a topping on your ice cream....I always have them in stock in my house....there a MUST HAVE!!
Samantha H.
Philadelphia, PA
Nestle's semi-sweet morsels are the best on the shelves. I use them in all of my baking and keep them in a container in the refrigerator for a quick chocolate fix.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?