BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jackie M.
Corvallis , OR
I love Nestle Toll House Chocolate chips for the classic chocolate chip cookie or to make oatmeal or granola more exciting. Great flavor and consistency.
Jenna S.
I use these anytime I need semisweet chocolate in a recipe, and usually even if the recipe calls for milk chocolate because I prefer it to buy be as sweet.
Megan B.
Brentwood, CA
These are the only brand of choc. chips that I will use. They have the best taste and make everything else taste good. I use the most when I make waffles.
Jacquie C.
Silverdale, WA
My favorite brand if chips to bake with. Harder to melt at room temp unlike others, easier to work with, and tastes great even if eating as a small snack.
Anne K.
Erlanger, Ky
I use these morsels in my chocolate chip cookies. They're perfect. They're not overly sweet. They're also good to snack on themselves or to add to yogurt.
Julie M.
You can't mess with a classic. nestle is still the best and reasonably priced after all these years! traditional toll-house cookies never go out of style!
Aleshia T.
Somerset , KY
I always have these in my pantry. I'm going to school for a culinary degree, and baking with these are my favorite. And this is the only brand I will buy.
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
I love to use these chocolate chips for baking, especially when making fudge and chocolate chip cookies. They r so tasty and result in amazing baked goods.
Courtney R.
Florence, SC
I love to use these for my chocolate chip cookies or when i am making gooey triple chocolate brownines. They are very good for mostly everything chocolate.
Amanda H.
Carrollton
These are the best for making my favorite chocolate chip cookie dough dip! My mom always used these when we were growing up and we will always do the same!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?