BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
yuliya r.
Vineland, NJ
I don't know why but Toll House seems to be the best chocolate for baking goodies. Ive tried other hi brand chocolate and just not as good as toll house.
Jenna W.
Spencer, IA
Mmmm! If you're someone like me who enjoys baking about once a month when my sweet tooth hits you'll enjoy these rich flavored morsels. Great in cookies!
Ann R.
Strawberry Plains, TN
I love the limited edition Holiday chips. You can definitely see the red and green chips in the cookies and bars my family and I make at Christmas time.
Sarah P.
N Versailles, PA
Best morsels to put in cookies! They're also easy to melt to make chocolate covered thins such as strawberries or pretzels. Good value & they are cheap!
Katerilynn C.
South Park, PA
My family loves the original cookie recipe found on the package. I use them in a ton of recipes including chocolate fondue. I won't buy any other brand!
Monica G.
Reedley , CA
I love to eat these by themselves or use them to bake some cookies. I love how these chocolate chips taste especially the white ones my favorite by far.
Rachel M.
Eastman, GA
I use these to put in cookies and cupcakes and they taste wonderful! I have also used them for melting chocolate to drizzle on cakes and cupcakes! Yummy
Amanda C.
Scottsville, KY
I don't use any other type of chocolate chips. this brand never let's me down. great for any type of use, especially eating it straight from the bag. ;)
Prima S.
These are my go to chocolate chips for chocolate chip cookies. They're great for any chocolate dessert. They're yummy on their own, too! Very affordable.
Kristy W.
Favorite chocolate chips ever. Ever since I was little my family has used these chocolate chips in our cookies and brownies. It will forever be tradition
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?