BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
I love adding these to my scones. I also melt them down and drizzle them ontop of my peanut butter cake. The melt easily and taste so good !
gabrielle c.
San Diego, CA
When using chocolate to bake with, or melt down and use for chocolate covered anything nestle is definitely the way to go, it's inexpensive and so easy to use. Taste and quality is never disappointingg. Love these
Gabby M.
Great product! Always have this in the house for baking. Great taste and a good price l.
Allyssa W.
Wentzville, Mo
I always have a bag of these in my house. They are not only great for baking but when the nieces come over they see them as reward for being so good at auties house.
Michelle C.
These chocolate chips are yummy! I use the recipe on the back of the package for cookies all the time and receive compliments. I even made a large cookie using that recipe and it was amazing!
Cindy N.
East Elmhurst, NY
These morcels can be used as chocolate melts or just toppings. They don't taste extremely amazing like giradelhi chocolate chips or those other brands but they taste good. There a cheap so if you are looking for something good but inexpensive this is for you.
Judy T.
Havertown, PA
I am a huge baker (meaning I bake a lot 😄)! Nestle toll house chips are my go to chocolate chip. I use the. For all my chocolate needs, from dipping, to frosting so, to cakes and cookies.
Avery W.
Marietta, GA
These are great for chocolate chip cookies, and even better for fudge. These taste delicious with any desert and if you go on their websites they have great recipes!
Victoria G.
Montclair, CA
Great for baking cookies and cakes. I also like to add them up top brownies while they are half way through a bake so they don't settle to the bottom.
Amanda C.
Round Rock, TX
These are my go-to chocolate chips. I use them in muffins and cookies, and melted down for hot fudge on ice cream. And maybe sometimes I just eat them plain. What? You know you do it, too.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?