BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Elizabeth T.
Fruitport, MI
Not only is there a delicious cookie recipe on the back of the package, but they are also great as a small sweet snack! Perfect for throwing in a zip-loc!
Melissa B.
York, PA
Nestle is high-quality baking chocolate at a reasonable price. Also, from a culinary standpoint, semi-sweet morsels make the BEST chocolate chip cookies.
Kate K.
Cleveland, OH
My baking chips of choice. Good for snacking when you're making stuff or afterward, too. :) I also sometimes mix them into yogurt with granola for a snack.
Shannon M.
Wichita Falls, TX
These are the only chips I use when baking. I also like to take the leftovers and put them in the fridge and snack on them when I want a bit of chocolate.
Jacquelynn V.
El Paso, TX
These little chips are good to use in almost anything! I put them in my pancakes, breads and cakes. Also good for cake pops, candy molds & in trail mixes.
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is what I use to make many different things when baking at home. The brand is always reliable and I've never had a bad experience with their products.
Michele B.
Ft Riley, KS
These make the best chocolate chip cookies. They are great on ice cream to and when I need something sweet but don't want a candy bar, these do the trick.
Breanna J.
Spencerport, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite chocolate chips! Not only do I use them when baking, but I also love putting them on ice cream and in trail mix. They're absolutely delicious!
Sophia k.
Love making cookies with this it's amazing chocolate Great Taste and everyone will love them when you make them great recipe on the back of the packaging
yuliya r.
Vineland, NJ
I don't know why but Toll House seems to be the best chocolate for baking goodies. Ive tried other hi brand chocolate and just not as good as toll house.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?