BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
hanna y.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always use the semi-sweet Nestle chocolate chips when I make chocolate chip cookies. They are sweet enough but not too sweet as too render the cookies too sugary. They melt really nicely too, and stay moist and creamy even after baking.
Ramatu T.
Yum yum. You can use it for any treat or dessert you want to make. Whether its melting to make treats or adding to your cookies what ever you want. Its a great buy.
Nelisah T.
Combine all of these to make a chocolate bark ? Yum best thing you could possibly ever do. You can find this anywhereeeeeeee ! No chocolate is better than original chocolate , everyone should try this
Jessica F.
Howard Beach, NY
The best brand of chocolate chips! I like the dark chocolate ones better. I use them when I make pancakes. The price is totally affordable and I always get them from Walmart.
Emily M.
Progreso, TX
This chocolate brand is amazing for cookies I love how it's smooth when the cookies are cool. I love the flavor of these chocolate chips and that's because I am not really a chocolate type of person.
Molly M.
This is my favorite chocolate to make some homemade chocolate cream cheese icing. It's affordable for all and it is super yummy. It's easy to work with and has all different uses for lots of desserts.
Jeneva E.
Concord , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite chocolate chips for my cookies. It's the best. It doesn't melt you put in the oven and makes your cookies perfect. My daughter loves it. And it has recipe at the back which is helpful for beginners.
Kelley E.
San Diego, CA
Favorite chocolate chips of all time. They make amazing baking chips. I use them in all my chocolate chip cookies. I think semi-sweet makes for the best baking. They aren't too sweet but still have enough sweet to make them so good. You can get a great big bag that will last for a long time at Costco. Great value and great taste.
M L.
COLUMBUS, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nestle toll House semi sweet chocolate morsels are a staple in our home. I add these to my baking recipes cakes and fudge. Also eating them alone is a treat. They are delicious.
Megan C.
San Antonio , TX
I use these to make my seven layer cookies. I always Stock up on them when they are on sad and I just freeze them. I have kept them in he freezer for 6months or more and have never had a problem with them going bad. The semi sweet are the best option for baking. Highly recommend!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?