BY TOLL HOUSE #85 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?204 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mary P.
I love baking and when I know it's going to need some chocolate. These are my go tos no doubt they are perfect for baking. I use them all the time. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Idalia S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these ! I use them to bake and make simple treats ! It's always my go to ! It's affordable and worth it ! I love it !!!! It's a good value I definitely recommend it ! You can melt them and use it as chocolate drizzle !
Pat G.
LaGrange, KY
These are the only way to go when making homemade chocolate chip cookies. I have to hide them in the freezer because my 13 year old sneaks into them and eats them all up!
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
I always keep a bag of these in my feeezer to munch on. I put them in yogurt, roll my peanut butter covered bananas in them and add them to my favorite ice cream! These are really easy to track on MyFitnessPal and easy to measure exactly what you're eating!
Maria D.
Kansas City, MO
These are always my go to when I want melted chocolate. I always get these when I make chocolate covered strawberries. The size of them are perfect to melt quickly and I will definitely keep buying these.
Alexis S.
Texas
These bring back such good delicious memories of me being in my granny's kitchen. I would open the feezer and look for that yellow package with the yumyness inside, and take out some frozen chocolate chips to snack on.
ashley m.
Concord, NC
These are my go to for baking! My whole life my mother made amazing chocolate chip cookies and I could never seem to copy the flavor until I found these! Plus they are still sweet enough to sneak a few time to time :)
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
These are great for baking with! Make any dessert better with toll house! They are fantastic for cookies, cakes, pancakes, and anything else you can think of! Much better than store brands! Yes I'd recommend this item
Paige P.
Boynton beach , FL
My go to for chocolate chip cookies which I make at least once a week. They hold up well In the cookies and have a fantastic flavor they are soft and sweet these are a classic for my cookies and the best ones to use
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I used to buy Toll House chocolate chips all the time, but after using Ghiradelli and going back to these, these taste terrible. They are not creamy and just don't have very good flavor. I also find that they don't perform well when baking, such as they don't temper very well.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?