BY TOLL HOUSE #54 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Buy on Target
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is what I use to make many different things when baking at home. The brand is always reliable and I've never had a bad experience with their products.
Melissa A.
Gladwin, MI
The very best chocolate to bake cookies with. these are a staple in my house because I am a heavy Baker. my boys like to eat then straight out of the bag.
Michaela F.
Winter Park, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these sweet delicously flavored chocolates! You can make them into so many things and they add just a rich flavor to any dessert you make with them
Julie W.
Taylor Lk Vlg, TX
Nestle Toll House Morsels are the ONLY chocolate chips that I use in my cooking/baking. They have a wonderful melting quality and intense chocolate flavor.
Kate K.
Cleveland, OH
My baking chips of choice. Good for snacking when you're making stuff or afterward, too. :) I also sometimes mix them into yogurt with granola for a snack.
Abby L.
Norwalk, CT
These are classic for chocolate chip cookies. I would never buy another brand because these are an elite ingredient. I also like their other flavors, too!
Robert S.
The only chocolate chip I buy. Makes awesome chocolate chip cookies. This is the original one used. Chocolate chip cookies are as American as apple pie.
Katie B.
These are the only chips I use to bake my weekly chocolate chip cookies and weekend chocolate chip pancakes! I always have at least two bags in my freezer!
Michele B.
Ft Riley, KS
These make the best chocolate chip cookies. They are great on ice cream to and when I need something sweet but don't want a candy bar, these do the trick.
Becky E.
Earlville, IL
I have bought cheap brand morsels, it is not worth it! These melt easily and make a much better finished product. They are worth the higher price for sure.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?