BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stephanie L.
Fond du Lac, WI
My husband and I do a lot of baking and these are the only brand of chips we use!

I also appreciate the recipe on the back of the bag for chocolate chip cookies :)
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
These lil chocolate chips are so good for so many things. Baking, doing chocolate covered fruits and other foods. I really like to bake with them only the semi sweet.
Amy M.
Favorite chocolate chips! We use them every year for our holiday baking and cookie making needs!! We also love to melt them for s'mores bananas when we go camping! Yum!
Jennifer V.
San Antonio, TX
I love to use these in lots of things, from baking to melting for chocolate molds. this chocolate is outstanding! I enjoy that its not very sweet but at the same time not bitter as well. Its perfect to just grab a handful and eat or even throw into some muffins!
Krystal W.
Tulare, CA
I love backing with these super sweet morsels they make my cookies taste so good! And they double as a snack if you need a little sweet boost in your life pop a handle full of chocolate chips!
Beth B.
Walkersville, WV
I really like these chips. I make a lot of chocolates in candy molds, and these melt very nicely. They do not clump like a lot of other brands. And, they are not quite as sweet as other brands, so it helps to offset the sweetness in cookies and cupcakes as well.
Mayra H.
Clint, TX
While I was pregnant, I used this brand of chocolate chips. They were sweet but not too much && with their size, you could use them wherever you wanted them: cupcakes, cookies, pancakes, etc.
Brieanne B.
Gonzales, LA
I use these whenever I bake. They aren't super sweet but add enough flavor to make any recipe better. They are also great to make trail mix with or to use for melting and dipping strawberries
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
I love adding these to my scones. I also melt them down and drizzle them ontop of my peanut butter cake. The melt easily and taste so good !
Amanda C.
Round Rock, TX
These are my go-to chocolate chips. I use them in muffins and cookies, and melted down for hot fudge on ice cream. And maybe sometimes I just eat them plain. What? You know you do it, too.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?