BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sarah M.
Endicott, NY
When I think of a classic item I think of Tollhouse chocolate chips. The recipe on the back makes the best chocolate chip cookies. Why mess with the best!
shannon K.
Brandywine , Md
This is the only chocolate chip I will buy in our house! It's the best chocolate chip cookie recipe. At least once a week we make chocolate chip pancakes
Abby L.
Norwalk, CT
These are classic for chocolate chip cookies. I would never buy another brand because these are an elite ingredient. I also like their other flavors, too!
Maria M.
Buckholts, TX
These are great! There is a variety of uses for these tiny chocolates! I use them when making cookies or chocolate covered strawberries and marshmallows!
Laura T.
They're not bad but not amazing either. I tried to make chocolate chip pancakes but the morsels tasted weird. Definitely not your typical chocolate chips.
Julie W.
Taylor Lk Vlg, TX
Nestle Toll House Morsels are the ONLY chocolate chips that I use in my cooking/baking. They have a wonderful melting quality and intense chocolate flavor.
Jarely L.
Toll house!!!! I love toll House taco chips we use them in cookies in and paying cakes in and muffin . It's out #1 chocolate chips . Creamy and delicious.
Anne K.
Erlanger, Ky
I use these morsels in my chocolate chip cookies. They're perfect. They're not overly sweet. They're also good to snack on themselves or to add to yogurt.
Fatima A.
Worth, IL
Always buy a bag of these just in case.. you can add this to almost any recipe.. cookies, pancakes, waffles, oatmeal and etc.. I definitely recommend this
Rachel P.
Are there other chocolate chip brands? I mean I know there are but something about Tollhouse is so American and so perfect and traditional it's my go to!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?