BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Natalia M.
Bridgeport, CT
Excellent for making chocolate chip cookies , and muffins . They also melt very well , I love making chocolate covered strawberries and bananas with them .
Allison T.
Farmville, VA
The perfect amount of cocoa, great for cookies, cakes, melting & dipping the uses are endless. And of course just eating them right out of the package :)
Lindsey B.
Martinez, GA
Anytime I need chocolate chips, these are my go-to. I even keep some in a jar for those times when I'm craving a little chocolate! Perfect for baking too.
Caitlyn H.
Toms River, NJ
The best chocolate for everything! Baking, on sundaes, in yogurt, as a snack alone. Hmm. Creamy milk chocolate with a delicious melt in your mouth flavor.
Karen h.
Mc Lean, VA
Best chocolate chips hands down my mother has been using these chips for as long as I can remember and just uses the recipe on the bag to make her cookies
Elizabeth T.
Fruitport, MI
Not only is there a delicious cookie recipe on the back of the package, but they are also great as a small sweet snack! Perfect for throwing in a zip-loc!
Ashley C.
Rutherfordton, NC
If you look on the back of the package, you will find a recipe for chocolate chip cookies. I LOVE this recipe and these semi-sweet chocolate morsels!
Nelli K.
Spring , TX
These are perfect for baking! The quality is great and they melt beautifully to make the perfect ganache for my cakes & tarts! And the price is great too!
Salena F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love use this chocolate it can be used for multiple reasons from chocolate chip cookies,cake pops ,s'mores and much more affordable available at Walmart
Anne K.
Erlanger, Ky
I use these morsels in my chocolate chip cookies. They're perfect. They're not overly sweet. They're also good to snack on themselves or to add to yogurt.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?