BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Lindsey B.
Martinez, GA
Anytime I need chocolate chips, these are my go-to. I even keep some in a jar for those times when I'm craving a little chocolate! Perfect for baking too.
Kate K.
Cleveland, OH
My baking chips of choice. Good for snacking when you're making stuff or afterward, too. :) I also sometimes mix them into yogurt with granola for a snack.
Taylor S.
Smyrna, TN
These chocolate chips are perfect for any kind of dessert that you are trying to make. From chocolate chip cookies to Oreo balls they melt down perfectly.
Melissa B.
York, PA
Nestle is high-quality baking chocolate at a reasonable price. Also, from a culinary standpoint, semi-sweet morsels make the BEST chocolate chip cookies.
Alyssa S.
Milliken, CO
My family and I have been using these semi sweet morsels for over 10 years when is comes time to make our Christmas candy, cookies and other yummy treats.
Alexandra M.
I'm a chocolate snob and will only use nestle semi sweet chocolate chips when cooking from scratch. I've noticed other brands have a weird taste to them.
Heather P.
Scranton, PA
No other chocolate chips can compare to these. They are a staple in my shelfs. I love them in muffins, in yogurt. Or my fav on top of a bowl of pudding..
Jackie M.
Corvallis , OR
I love Nestle Toll House Chocolate chips for the classic chocolate chip cookie or to make oatmeal or granola more exciting. Great flavor and consistency.
Cris S.
These chocolate chips are a classic for a reason. Tasty, easy to bake with, and affordable. Also, the best chocolate chip cookie recipe EVER is on the bag.
Shannon M.
Wichita Falls, TX
These are the only chips I use when baking. I also like to take the leftovers and put them in the fridge and snack on them when I want a bit of chocolate.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?