BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessa B.
BILLERICA
I go to these for a cheap chocolate fix to use in baking. If you like chocolate how can you not like these? Only thing is, it's not my favorite chocolate cause it's artificial (same quality as Hershey's). I actually prefer Ghirardelli's chocolate over any others.
Michelle P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I always keep a few bags in the freezer. You never know when you will need to make an emergency batch of chocolate chip cookies or chocolate chip peanut butter cookies.
Jona K.
These is my childhood. My goodness, so many great memories of my mom baking Nestle toll house cookies. The taste and quality are the same today as they were 30+ years when I was a little girl.
Rita J.
Clifton Hts, PA
Okay, this is the best morsels out there, baking season is upon us and I only buy Nestle toll house morsels, they go great with cookies, muffins, pie's, just about anything. I even put them on ice cream as an extra treat.
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
The only chocolate chips I will ever buy. I love mixing the milk, dark and white chocolate together! They're all so good, how can you choose just one?!
Stephanie L.
Fond du Lac, WI
My husband and I do a lot of baking and these are the only brand of chips we use!

I also appreciate the recipe on the back of the bag for chocolate chip cookies :)
Ashley S.
San Diego, CA
You really just can't go wrong with anything Nestle. I usually like to go with off-brand anything to save on cost but when it comes to chocolate there isn't anything else I want on my radar.
Amy M.
Favorite chocolate chips! We use them every year for our holiday baking and cookie making needs!! We also love to melt them for s'mores bananas when we go camping! Yum!
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
These are great for cooking anything from chocolate chip cookies, to making rich hot chocolate, and even for helping to fix that chocolate craving. Look out for coupons
Dana A.
These chocolate chips are the best! They are best in pancakes! That is my favorite use for them. You can also use them in cupcakes or cakes. They are also good in brownies!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?