BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
lorine b.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
All i can think about is making s'mores yummmy i can taste it now while burning the fire place and a good action movie is playing......uhh so peaceful lol
Kimberly H.
Winchester, KY
These are the best chocolate chips to buy! Great to keep on hand for your dessert needs. Couldn't imagine chocolate chips without these delicious morsels.
Denise L.
I lobe these morsels ! I use them to bake chocolate chip cookies or surprise the family with chocolate chip pancakes. Mmmm a definite indulging cheat day !
Julie W.
Taylor Lk Vlg, TX
Nestle Toll House Morsels are the ONLY chocolate chips that I use in my cooking/baking. They have a wonderful melting quality and intense chocolate flavor.
Amy J.
These are the only chocolate chips I buy! I use them in anything that requires chocolate chips as well as melting them down for other treats and toppings!
Alyssa S.
Milliken, CO
My family and I have been using these semi sweet morsels for over 10 years when is comes time to make our Christmas candy, cookies and other yummy treats.
Jacquie C.
Silverdale, WA
My favorite brand if chips to bake with. Harder to melt at room temp unlike others, easier to work with, and tastes great even if eating as a small snack.
Katie B.
These are the only chips I use to bake my weekly chocolate chip cookies and weekend chocolate chip pancakes! I always have at least two bags in my freezer!
Salena F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love use this chocolate it can be used for multiple reasons from chocolate chip cookies,cake pops ,s'mores and much more affordable available at Walmart
Enzie S.
Laguna Hills, CA
I love chocolate chip cookies with lots of chocolate chips. Toll House semi-sweet chocolate chips give you just the right texture and gooyiness. Love them!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?