BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Buy on Walmart
Camerin F.
Rolla, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I remember sneaking these chocolates when I was younger. I absolutely loved them, and loved baking with them... And now I get to pass it along to my kids.
Shonda R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this product. The chips are great for making cookies or anything else. I also use it for sprinkles or melt them for a drizzle. The taste great too.
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
Love love love these!! I add them to my chocolate chip cookies and brownies. I love adding extra chocolate chips to them. it makes them sooo much better.
Maggie L.
These are the best for cooking whether you use the recipe on the back for the best chocolate chip cookies or you melt them to cover fruit these are great!
Latasha P.
opelika, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Who don't love sweet chocolate in their 🍪 cakes ice cream brownies and to make decorations to put on cakes once melted down so grab a bag and have some fun
Shannon W.
These are a baking staple! the amount of recipes I use these morsels in is uncountable! they are delicious and a perfect addition to your favorite recipe!
Angelica W.
West Milford, WV
These are the only chocolate chips I will use. They are so delicious and they bake so well in cookies. They are also great for making peanut butter balls.
Heather P.
Scranton, PA
No other chocolate chips can compare to these. They are a staple in my shelfs. I love them in muffins, in yogurt. Or my fav on top of a bowl of pudding..
Becky E.
Earlville, IL
I have bought cheap brand morsels, it is not worth it! These melt easily and make a much better finished product. They are worth the higher price for sure.
Rachel P.
Are there other chocolate chip brands? I mean I know there are but something about Tollhouse is so American and so perfect and traditional it's my go to!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?