BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Alex M.
Easton, MD
I love chocolate ! I could eat these out of the bag but very good for baking and making things ! Also they are inexpensive and you can find almost anywhere
Lourdes R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my second favorite chocolate chips to use when making cookies. they taste good and they aren't so sweet.it makes delicious chocolate chip cookies.
Melissa Z.
Cedar Lake, IN
These semi sweet morsels are my number one pick when it comes to baking cookies, cakes, and cupcakes... love adding them to cake for an element of surprise.
Kelly P.
These are the ONLY chocolate chips I use when baking and making candy. It is the perfect mix of chocolate and is not too sweet and not too bitter. LOVE THEM,
Lynn K.
Freedom, WI
I always have a bag of Nestle Morsels in my pantry. I have tried other brands in the past but none seem to match up to Nestle. Why mess with a good thing?
Tracy V.
Crown Point, IN
Toll House Morsels are the only chocolate chip brand I will use when baking my family chocolate chip cookies. My family can tell if I use a different brand.
Lifebyzen ..
I love how versatile these morsels are in baking and cooking! Perfect for baking cookies, cakes and pastries. Also, great when melted for chocolate sauce!
Andrea C.
Santa Cruz, Ca
Ughh!!! I love these whether its using them to make chocolate chip cookies or chocolate covered strawberries or eating them alone .. I just love chocolate!!!
Susanne H.
Virginia Bch, VA
A must have in your pantry! For baking for toppings, I even mix a handful in with my vanilla yogurt. Plain handfuls are even great. I love me some chocolate!
Lyneia B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are delicious comes in a variety of wonderful flavors. I use them in cookies and brownies..sometimes i even just eat the by themselves. 😁🤗 really yummy
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart