BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Tasnia  A.
These are great for baking and cooking as long as you like dark chocolate. I used these to make pancakes and I accidentally put too much and it was horrible.
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
Let's face it, these are what we grew up. I learned to make cookies with these. They're amazing as a sweet snack on their own or in your homemade trail mix.
Kayla S.
Magnolia, TX
I am a big fan of these chocolate chip. I am a big baker so I use a lot of these is a bunch of the stuff I make. They taste amazing and they melt really good
Kristen V.
Woodbine, Md
These are my go to chocolate morsels. I use them for chocolate chip cookies, add them to brownies, and sometimes just sneak some out of the bag for a snack!
Zarrhia W.
Winston Salem, NC
I love baking with Nestle brand chocolate chips. They are one of the best to use with cookies, cupcakes and muffins. They also make a great mini snack too.~
Olivia S.
I love these for holiday baking, from cookies to candies and everything in between just make sure you get more then one bag at a time if you enjoy baking :)
Stephanie B.
The best chocolate to make sparkling biscuits or full chocolate desserts. Is a bit bitter, but in the end it does not matter because it always ends sweetened
Abigail L.
Seattle, WA
This is great for vegan baking since it doesn't contain dairy! Also Tollhouse reminds me of an episode of Friends! I hope anyone reading knows what I mean :)
Joyce l.
Nestlé toll house morsels is the only thing we buy to make our cookies and homemade fudge with and you just cant help but to have a few morsels for yourself
Alyssa T.
Palm Coast, FL
Wonderful for baking, not so good for snacking. They also work great for melting, if you add them in the crockpot, or for chopping and adding to hot cocoa!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?