BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Breanna J.
Spencerport, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite chocolate chips! Not only do I use them when baking, but I also love putting them on ice cream and in trail mix. They're absolutely delicious!
Sarah S.
Copperas Cove, TX
Toll House Morsels are literally my go to - any time, all the time! I use them for cookies and cupcakes, and sometime just snack on the morsels themselves.
Maria R.
Conroe , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like to make home made pancakes and I wanted to switch up the recipe, so when I make pancakes I trow in some chocolate chips and they taste so delicious.
Nelli K.
Spring , TX
These are perfect for baking! The quality is great and they melt beautifully to make the perfect ganache for my cakes & tarts! And the price is great too!
Brook I.
Garden Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am a baker, and these are my go to chocolate chips. Their price point is so perfect. As a result, I don't have to stress about these in my baking costs.
Emily R.
Cockeysville , Md
The granddaddy of chocolate chips. The original, the best. I still use the recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Michelle B.
Great for making cookies. I have also used these to make truffles, just by microwaving them. It could be better if they made them bigger for my cookie mix.
Karen h.
Mc Lean, VA
Best chocolate chips hands down my mother has been using these chips for as long as I can remember and just uses the recipe on the bag to make her cookies
Breyanna B.
Johnson City, TN
This are delicious. I always use these when making chocolate chip cookies. It's the type of products that when you buy the off brand it just isn't as good.
Joanna W.
I love using these in baked goods. I also buy the mini ones and freeze them for snacks. If I'm buying baking chocolate chips, they're coming from Nestlé.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?