BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Rachel K.
Ridgecrest, CA
We love Toll House chocolate chips at our house. Whether it's in chocolate chip cookies, a quick chocolate snack or on top of granola, they fit the bill.
Natalia M.
Bridgeport, CT
Excellent for making chocolate chip cookies , and muffins . They also melt very well , I love making chocolate covered strawberries and bananas with them .
Elizabeth T.
Fruitport, MI
Not only is there a delicious cookie recipe on the back of the package, but they are also great as a small sweet snack! Perfect for throwing in a zip-loc!
Michelle B.
Great for making cookies. I have also used these to make truffles, just by microwaving them. It could be better if they made them bigger for my cookie mix.
Alexandra C.
Winter Park , FL
These make the best chocolate chip cookies. I love how they hold their shape and texture after baking. They also make for great chocolate chip pancakes.
Tracy M.
Perfect for baking,cooking and even putting on cookies and cake..love this little chocolate chips I even eat them just like that..taste so good and yummy!!
shannon K.
Brandywine , Md
This is the only chocolate chip I will buy in our house! It's the best chocolate chip cookie recipe. At least once a week we make chocolate chip pancakes
Lindsey B.
Martinez, GA
Anytime I need chocolate chips, these are my go-to. I even keep some in a jar for those times when I'm craving a little chocolate! Perfect for baking too.
Jennifer G.
These are my go to for Chocolate Chip Cookies and Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. I've also used the dark chocolate morsels. They are delicious!
Karen h.
Mc Lean, VA
Best chocolate chips hands down my mother has been using these chips for as long as I can remember and just uses the recipe on the bag to make her cookies
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?