BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Valyncia D.
I love Toll House Morsels! They're perfect for any dessert & make the perfect on the go snack. I love the Chocolate flavor but the White Chocolate is beyond delicious! :)
Louis D.
They're chocolate chips - seriously who doesn't love them! Plus the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back is a go-to standard in many households (but mix it up with your own sweet additions).
Elaine H.
Stratford, CT
These little chocolate chips come in handy while baking many different treats (cakes,brownies,muffins,pies,etc). They also taste great whether you're eating them in a baked good or by themselves
Madeline M.
miami, FL
I recently bought this for waffles and I ended up using it in ice creams, pancakes, even eating them straight from the bag. They are amazing, not too sweet, just perfect!
Ana H.
Converse, TX
I love these nestle semi-sweet, I mix them with no salt pretzel, honey nut cheerios, and unsalted peanuts for a great after school snack for my kids while i cook dinner.
Jo C.
Peoria , AZ
Nestle Chocolate chips are great for baking. I use them in all the items I bake that require chocolate. They melt well also. Really good to use for cookies and candy.
Nakiya G.
Dacula, GA
Every time I'm in the kitchen, it is to bake. My family LOVES desserts, so you will find me baking all sorts of goodies. Our family favorite has to be chocolate chip cookie/ice cream sandwiches. Yum! I have to use Nestle chocolate chips. These are the absolute BEST!
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
I love using semi-sweet chocolates for a classic chocolate chip cookie. These Nestle Tollhouse ones are one of my faves. These are perfect for baking. Plus you can never go wrong with chocolate. I even sneak a few to snack on ;)
Jelezce B.
Brooklyn, NY
This chocolate is awesome for melting and doing chocolate work such at cakepops, cake bites , chocolate drizzles and piping . It melts very smoothly and there is no need to add oil for loosining
Rachael S.
Titusville, FL
Nestle Toll House chocolate chips are the only chocolate chips I will bake with. I always use the recipe on the back of the bag and can almost bake them in my sleep. They also are a delicious addition to homemade trail mix.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?