BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Krys R.
Great to add not only to chocolate chip cookies but in pancakes, brownies, muffins, ice cream, and easy to use when decorating cookies and treats as well.
Tracy M.
Perfect for baking,cooking and even putting on cookies and cake..love this little chocolate chips I even eat them just like that..taste so good and yummy!!
Anne K.
Erlanger, Ky
I use these morsels in my chocolate chip cookies. They're perfect. They're not overly sweet. They're also good to snack on themselves or to add to yogurt.
Julie M.
You can't mess with a classic. nestle is still the best and reasonably priced after all these years! traditional toll-house cookies never go out of style!
Ashley O.
Conway, AR
These are fantastic to cook with whether its for muffins, pancakes, ice cream topping, etc. they are so easy to use. I always have a package in my fridge.
Kat A.
Richmond, Va
Great product their cookies are amazing and really fun to bake I highly recommend guys. This is the perfect family baking moment to bond with your family.
Lucero E.
One of my favorite things, you can pretty much use this on everything, from making chocolate chip pancakes to making an iced coffee with them blended in it
Taraja C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love to bake (anything with chocolate chips is a win in my household). When I make chocolate chip cookies or anything like that toll house is all I use!
Itzely s.
Ceres, CA
The recipe on the back of this for chocolate chip cookies is the best recipe that I've tried so far!!! I've been making it since as long as I can remember
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
I love to use these chocolate chips for baking, especially when making fudge and chocolate chip cookies. They r so tasty and result in amazing baked goods.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?