BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Adrianna C.
These sweet chocolatey morsels are perfect to add to muffins, pancakes, cookies, and just about any other baked good. You can also melt it down and pour over fruit of your choice or to milk for hot chocolate. I keep these in my house year round so I don't run out!
Courtney B.
Winchester, VA
Nestle Toll House is the only chocolate chip I use (really I use all their flavors, even butterscotch) when baking from cookies, to frosting, to adding a little fun to hot chocolate. I love the rich true chocolate taste and none of the waxy after taste of other brands!
Anastasia R.
I bake a lot and I have found these are the BEST for baking.
They have the best texture and taste, is perfect with anything.
For chocolate covered strawberries, s'mores pops, cake pops, ANYTHING. It's also inexpensive! I love it. I always have two bags full in my house.
Tracy S.
Bensalem, PA
Nestle is my go-to brand when baking cookies. We also use them several days each week for pancakes. I love making shaped pancakes for my son and he decorates them with nestle chocolate chips! They are perfect as the eyes and buttons on our famous snowman pancakes!
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
I love using semi-sweet chocolates for a classic chocolate chip cookie. These Nestle Tollhouse ones are one of my faves. These are perfect for baking. Plus you can never go wrong with chocolate. I even sneak a few to snack on ;)
Lezlie C.
I love love love chocolate of any kind! It's always a must and there is never a wrong time to indulge! I bake with these all the time! They add flavors to any dessert or treat that you are making!!!!
Hannah C.
St.Louis
My mom makes cookies and many other things with the chocolate chips. I love all of the goods she makes. when I bake I use these chocolate chips as well when I need them.
Theresa N.
Westminster, SC
I love to get different ones, like the white chocolate and the mint chocolate. I mix these together, melt the chocolate over steam and pour over raisins.. Makes great chocolate covered raisins!
Katie S.
Aliquippa, PA
I do not use any different type of chocolate chips besides these. They have the nbest flavor out there. They are not waxy, they melt perfectly and make the best cookies.
Sarah K.
These are the best chips ever! I use the mini morsels in my yogurt each time I have it! I also love baking with them! They are perfect to cure any sweet tooth craving!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?