BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Abigail L.
Seattle, WA
This is great for vegan baking since it doesn't contain dairy! Also Tollhouse reminds me of an episode of Friends! I hope anyone reading knows what I mean :)
Stephanie b.
Tucson, AZ
Know what I love about these?! I buy these to bake with, but I leave some in the bag. Annnd for the rest of the week I have a quick go to for my sweet tooth.
Lorien B.
Tollhouse mini chips are my favorite chocolate chips to make cookies with. Since there are more chips per ounce, there are more bites of chocolate per bite!
Kyla D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Definitely love this product! My family uses it all the time to make chocolate chip cookies and other fun recipes for anyone to try (: affordable and amazing
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I use these for a lot of recipes and they're perfect! You can melt them, put them in cookies, use them as ice cream toppings, they're a versatile ingredient.
Lynn K.
Freedom, WI
I always have a bag of Nestle Morsels in my pantry. I have tried other brands in the past but none seem to match up to Nestle. Why mess with a good thing?
Kaela W.
Flagstaff, AZ
Amazing flavor. Great value. Perfect for baking. Would recommend. Not too sweet not too bitter. Better flavored chocolate than many of the alternative brands
Giana C.
Albany, NY
These are the best chocolate chips to use for baking. I like to use them for chocolate chip cookies, add them to brownie mix, and add some to chocolate cake.
Kristina K.
I love these little morsels. They have the right amount of sweetness. I use them in everything from chocolate chip muffins to canolli filling and pancakes.
Katie C.
I love these chocolate chips. These are the best chocolate chips out there. They are sweet and they got well in cookies in pancakes and on top of everything.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back