BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Courtney R.
Florence, SC
I love to use these for my chocolate chip cookies or when i am making gooey triple chocolate brownines. They are very good for mostly everything chocolate.
Itzely s.
Ceres, CA
The recipe on the back of this for chocolate chip cookies is the best recipe that I've tried so far!!! I've been making it since as long as I can remember
Kate K.
Cleveland, OH
My baking chips of choice. Good for snacking when you're making stuff or afterward, too. :) I also sometimes mix them into yogurt with granola for a snack.
Karen h.
Mc Lean, VA
Best chocolate chips hands down my mother has been using these chips for as long as I can remember and just uses the recipe on the bag to make her cookies
Melissa B.
York, PA
Nestle is high-quality baking chocolate at a reasonable price. Also, from a culinary standpoint, semi-sweet morsels make the BEST chocolate chip cookies.
Aleshia T.
Somerset, KY
I always have these in my pantry. I'm going to school for a culinary degree, and baking with these are my favorite. And this is the only brand I will buy.
Alexandra M.
I'm a chocolate snob and will only use nestle semi sweet chocolate chips when cooking from scratch. I've noticed other brands have a weird taste to them.
Jessica C.
Miami Gardens, FL
Best for baking. Chocolate melts easily when trying to put on strawberries. They also make the best chocolate chip cookies. Wouldn't use any other brand!!
Shannon M.
Wichita Falls, TX
These are the only chips I use when baking. I also like to take the leftovers and put them in the fridge and snack on them when I want a bit of chocolate.
Sarah S.
Copperas Cove, TX
Toll House Morsels are literally my go to - any time, all the time! I use them for cookies and cupcakes, and sometime just snack on the morsels themselves.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?