BY TOLL HOUSE #74 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Buy on Walmart
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
You can never go wrong with toll house chocolate chips! These are great for baking. I've been using them ever since I started baking. Will always use these!
Kirsten H.
My heart, these are the soul of the only recipe I know by heart. Chocolate chip cookies are happiness. I never buy other brands. Why mess worth a good thing.
Whitney C.
Baltimore, MD
I never stray when it comes to chocolate chip cookies. These are my go to and have been forever, pretty sure it all started with my mom about 25 years ago.
Marisol T.
Bradenton, FL
These chocolate chips are the best and so inexpensive
I love to eat on there own or bake with them you can get them ANYWHERE !!! Really good price as well .
Kimberly H.
Winchester , KY
These are the best chocolate chips to buy! Great to keep on hand for your dessert needs. Couldn't imagine chocolate chips without these delicious morsels.
Taraja C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love to bake (anything with chocolate chips is a win in my household). When I make chocolate chip cookies or anything like that toll house is all I use!
Rachel K.
Ridgecrest, CA
We love Toll House chocolate chips at our house. Whether it's in chocolate chip cookies, a quick chocolate snack or on top of granola, they fit the bill.
Itzely s.
Ceres, CA
The recipe on the back of this for chocolate chip cookies is the best recipe that I've tried so far!!! I've been making it since as long as I can remember
Karen h.
Mc Lean, VA
Best chocolate chips hands down my mother has been using these chips for as long as I can remember and just uses the recipe on the bag to make her cookies
Brook I.
Garden Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am a baker, and these are my go to chocolate chips. Their price point is so perfect. As a result, I don't have to stress about these in my baking costs.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?