BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jessica F.
Elkins, AR
Only brand I will buy when doing cakes for my company. Works awesome and doesn't have a funky plasticy taste like some. Melts smooth and makes great ganache
Lifebyzen ..
I love how versatile these morsels are in baking and cooking! Perfect for baking cookies, cakes and pastries. Also, great when melted for chocolate sauce!
Chelsey L.
Somerset, KY
These are the are my pick when it comes to making homemade chocolate chip cookies!! There pretty good by themselves if you need a little snack while cookies.
Hailie D.
Clermont, FL
I <3 Nestle tollhouse chocolate chips! They are the best! Perfect for any sort of baking or topping for ice cream! :) Or.. just plain ole eating! :) MMMmmmmm
Lili W.
I love baking with these or just freezing them and then snacking on it. Very versatile and can be used in a variety of things. Plus the price so reasonable!
Edith F.
Sacramento, CA
I love using these for homemade cookies they taste amazing, I've also melted them and used the melted chocolate to decorate so these are definitely amazing.
Jessica H.
FORT WORTH, TX
When I am baking anything, or making some chocolate covered strawberries, I don't use anything else but this. You can't go wrong with the toll house morsels!
Jennifer C.
Williamson, WV
Out of all the brands I have found Nestle makes the best. They are perfect to mix in all kinds of deserts. and not just the chocolate ones but all flavors.
Michaela D.
Nashville, TN
These sweet little morsels are delicious to throw into those homemade chocolate chip cookies! Or me and my kids like to just throw them back by the handful!
Lyneia B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are delicious comes in a variety of wonderful flavors. I use them in cookies and brownies..sometimes i even just eat the by themselves. 😁🤗 really yummy
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?