BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sarah K.
These are the best chips ever! I use the mini morsels in my yogurt each time I have it! I also love baking with them! They are perfect to cure any sweet tooth craving!
Hannah C.
St.Louis
My mom makes cookies and many other things with the chocolate chips. I love all of the goods she makes. when I bake I use these chocolate chips as well when I need them.
Tracy S.
Bensalem, PA
Nestle is my go-to brand when baking cookies. We also use them several days each week for pancakes. I love making shaped pancakes for my son and he decorates them with nestle chocolate chips! They are perfect as the eyes and buttons on our famous snowman pancakes!
Amee R.
Rock Hill, SC
I melted these to make some homemade chocolate frosting. It gave the frosting such a nice rich chocolaty flavor. I will definitely buy more chocolate chips and experiment with other baked goods.
Brenda C.
Anaheim, Ca
These are my favorite brand of chocolate morsels. My biyfriend loves for me to make him brownies with only this type of chocolate! They are seriously so easy to work with and melt pretty quickly!
Leticia F.
Palmdale, CA
I love these little chocolate morsels! They're great to do little projects like chocolate covered strawberries, pretzels, licorice or anything! they're awesome and affordable.
Cecely B.
These are the only chocolate chips I use when baking requires chocolate morsels. Love the taste and they're my favorite especially for the original chocolate chip cookie!
Heather P.
This is the only brand of chocolate morsels I buy. Tried store brands in the past but they do not taste as good as the Nestle brand. Its hard not to eat them all before they go into your recipe.
Courtney B.
Winchester, VA
Nestle Toll House is the only chocolate chip I use (really I use all their flavors, even butterscotch) when baking from cookies, to frosting, to adding a little fun to hot chocolate. I love the rich true chocolate taste and none of the waxy after taste of other brands!
Heather B.
Sinking Spg, PA
We always keep a bag of these on hand to add to pancake batter, muffins, and other things we make throughout the year....plus the toll house cookie recipe can't be beat!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?