BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kaela W.
Flagstaff, AZ
Amazing flavor. Great value. Perfect for baking. Would recommend. Not too sweet not too bitter. Better flavored chocolate than many of the alternative brands
Rachel S.
Camarillo, CA
I love toll house chocolate. Whenever I bake something this is normally my go to for chocolate chips. No matter whether it's cookies or muffins or even cake
Kyla D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Definitely love this product! My family uses it all the time to make chocolate chip cookies and other fun recipes for anyone to try (: affordable and amazing
Nicole R.
Deland, FL
These are perfect for chocolate chip cookies. I have never had an issue baking with these. The taste is always on point and you get a good amount in the bag.
Nena T.
These are the morsels that I have grown up with. And they are the ones I buy for myself. Great in baking, or just by the handful. You really can't go wrong!
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
You can never go wrong with toll house chocolate chips! These are great for baking. I've been using them ever since I started baking. Will always use these!
Kathryn Z.
Bethel Park, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the best chocolate morsel out there! Great for baking. Lots of other varieties as well, but this one is perfect for homemade chocolate chip cookies.
Kelly R.
I love these chocolates! They are great for Melting and then eating it with foods like pretzels, chips, but they are also good to cook with and make treats!
Azalia D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These chocolate chips are wonderful for baking or eating right or of the package! They are also great for melting to make ganache for the top of bunt cakes.
Gina C.
East Hanover , NJ
I love this brand! It's my go to chips when I make chocolate chip cookies. I also use these in pancakes, and I also just snack on them right out of the bag!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?