BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kelli S.
Ewa Beach, HI
Great for chocolate chip cookies, pies, cakes, breads, muffins, ice cream sundaes, candy molding, dessert sauces, or just eating it straight out of the bag.
Alyssa T.
Palm Coast, FL
Wonderful for baking, not so good for snacking. They also work great for melting, if you add them in the crockpot, or for chopping and adding to hot cocoa!
Lifebyzen ..
I love how versatile these morsels are in baking and cooking! Perfect for baking cookies, cakes and pastries. Also, great when melted for chocolate sauce!
Stephanie b.
Tucson, AZ
Know what I love about these?! I buy these to bake with, but I leave some in the bag. Annnd for the rest of the week I have a quick go to for my sweet tooth.
Andrea C.
Ughh!!! I love these whether its using them to make chocolate chip cookies or chocolate covered strawberries or eating them alone .. I just love chocolate!!!
Taylor G.
Absolutely delicious . I use this brand of chocolate chips for anything I am putting chocolate chips in . These taste extra tasty in my edible cookie dough .
Monica G.
Irmo, SC
When making cookies, I like to mix it up...add milk chocolate, semi-sweet and chunks to the same dough. No matter the flavor, Tollhouse is always in there!!
Alex M.
Easton, MD
I love chocolate ! I could eat these out of the bag but very good for baking and making things ! Also they are inexpensive and you can find almost anywhere
Paula D.
Bronx, NY
Only chocolate chips i use i love them will always use these for my recipes I love the taste of them and they melt easy there perfect for cookies hands down
Kelly P.
These are the ONLY chocolate chips I use when baking and making candy. It is the perfect mix of chocolate and is not too sweet and not too bitter. LOVE THEM,
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?