BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Erin P.
Waco, TX
I never use any other brand when it comes to baking or cooking whether chocolate chip cookies or chocolate chip pancakes, I always have at least one if not two or three bags somewhere in my house!
Paige S.
I LOVE baking cookies, cakes and cupcakes and adding these in them when the time calls for it! They are delicious, and you can't help but eat a handful while your baking!
Kate H.
Cayce, SC
These chocolate chips are excellent for baking. I've used them in many recipes including no-bake oatmeal cookies, chocolate and peanut butter rice krispies and to drizzle other baked goods! Love em.
Jennifer B.
Clarksville, TN
These are perfect for making homemade cookies or for just snacking on! If you like to just snack on them, think about melting some down and dipping pretzels into them! It makes for a sweet snack!
Jo C.
Peoria , AZ
Nestle Chocolate chips are great for baking. I use them in all the items I bake that require chocolate. They melt well also. Really good to use for cookies and candy.
Jennifer H.
Portland, ME
Nestle morsels are all that I use for my baking. I notice a difference in quality over generic store brands I have tried. In a pinch, you can melt them in the microwave for frosting a cupcake or brownie....it will harden back up nicely but still be soft enough to eat.
Shannon W.
Buies Creek, NC
I love experimenting with these! They are very versatile, and a great addition to nearly any dessert recipe for chocolate lovers. It's fun to mix the different varieties for cookies or muffins.
Valyncia D.
I love Toll House Morsels! They're perfect for any dessert & make the perfect on the go snack. I love the Chocolate flavor but the White Chocolate is beyond delicious! :)
Trisha N.
Lake Charles, LA
I love to bake. Some anything with chocolate makes me happy. I like these way better then any of the other chocolate chips. I have used. They melt better and are so yummy
Ana H.
Converse, TX
I love these nestle semi-sweet, I mix them with no salt pretzel, honey nut cheerios, and unsalted peanuts for a great after school snack for my kids while i cook dinner.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?