BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kelly R.
Kyle, TX
I love these chocolates! They are great for Melting and then eating it with foods like pretzels, chips, but they are also good to cook with and make treats!
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My favorite morsels to use in any of my baking recipes... whether it's chocolate or butterscotch morsels they all bring life to any cookie recipe you make...
Giana C.
Albany, NY
These are the best chocolate chips to use for baking. I like to use them for chocolate chip cookies, add them to brownie mix, and add some to chocolate cake.
Taylor G.
Absolutely delicious . I use this brand of chocolate chips for anything I am putting chocolate chips in . These taste extra tasty in my edible cookie dough .
Nicole R.
Deland, FL
These are perfect for chocolate chip cookies. I have never had an issue baking with these. The taste is always on point and you get a good amount in the bag.
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I use these for a lot of recipes and they're perfect! You can melt them, put them in cookies, use them as ice cream toppings, they're a versatile ingredient.
Rachel S.
Camarillo, CA
I love toll house chocolate. Whenever I bake something this is normally my go to for chocolate chips. No matter whether it's cookies or muffins or even cake
rosa c.
San Jose , CA
love to use them in my family recipes and for when you get a sweet tooth as well as for trial mix. I would totally recommend they have great flavor as well.
Felicia M.
Eugene, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my go to chocolate chips. Cheap and yummy in anything! I use them a lot for pancakes and chocolate chip cookies. Also for melting for cocoa. Yum:)
Andrea C.
Santa Cruz, Ca
Ughh!!! I love these whether its using them to make chocolate chip cookies or chocolate covered strawberries or eating them alone .. I just love chocolate!!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?