BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sara V.
Brooklyn, NY
I use these every time I make chocolate chip cookies (which is quite often!). They are great quality for a great price. They also taste great out of the bag!
Misti J.
Sellersburg, IN
I only buy the best never those of brands I go for the best when making cookies at our house. I love to bake and share with my neighbors and kids teachers.
Giana C.
Albany, NY
These are the best chocolate chips to use for baking. I like to use them for chocolate chip cookies, add them to brownie mix, and add some to chocolate cake.
Kelli S.
Ewa Beach, HI
Great for chocolate chip cookies, pies, cakes, breads, muffins, ice cream sundaes, candy molding, dessert sauces, or just eating it straight out of the bag.
Taylor G.
Absolutely delicious . I use this brand of chocolate chips for anything I am putting chocolate chips in . These taste extra tasty in my edible cookie dough .
Lynn K.
Freedom, WI
I always have a bag of Nestle Morsels in my pantry. I have tried other brands in the past but none seem to match up to Nestle. Why mess with a good thing?
rosa c.
San Jose , CA
love to use them in my family recipes and for when you get a sweet tooth as well as for trial mix. I would totally recommend they have great flavor as well.
Monica G.
Irmo, SC
When making cookies, I like to mix it up...add milk chocolate, semi-sweet and chunks to the same dough. No matter the flavor, Tollhouse is always in there!!
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I use these for a lot of recipes and they're perfect! You can melt them, put them in cookies, use them as ice cream toppings, they're a versatile ingredient.
Angelica P.
Perfect for eating. Perfect for baking. Perfect for everything. Just the right amount of flavor in each bite. Can't go wrong with adding this to your recipe.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?