BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Victoria S.
Rochester, NY
I always know that homemade chocolate chip cookies or cookie bar will be a hit whether it's at home or to take to functions. It's just hard to beat chocolate chip cookies.
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
I love to use these on brownies and cookies. They are super amazing in peanut butter cookies, taste like a crunchy Reese. Soooo good, melt very well. Plus they are the perfect amount of sweetness. :)
Mary Alice E.
Newport News, VA
I use Nestle chocolate chips in everything that calls for them. I even sometimes melt about 2 tbsp and dip fruit in it. These work the best out of any chocolate I've found.
Emma V.
Kenner, LA
These are essential for any aspiring baker! I keep a steady supply in my pantry for any spontaneous dessert endeavors. I recommend these to anyone looking for a reliable and tasty chocolate morsel.
Mary M.
Frederick, MD
Semi-sweet is so much better than plain chocolate if you ask me. It's delicious, I could eat the whole bag. They also have a recipe or two on the back so there's that too.
Lisa R.
The best hands down! They taste the best and bake the best. I buy nothing else to bake desserts with besides this brand! Just made chocolate chip pancakes with them today!
Amber B.
Elsie, MI
I love these chocolate chips! I do a lot of baking and these are definitely my preferred brand to buy, I have tried several store brands in the past and been disappointed.
Colly S.
They are wonderful right from the bag or baked into goodies! They also have the absolute best recipe for chocolate chip cookies I've ever made (I have tried quite a few)!
Kate H.
Cayce, SC
These chocolate chips are excellent for baking. I've used them in many recipes including no-bake oatmeal cookies, chocolate and peanut butter rice krispies and to drizzle other baked goods! Love em.
KRISTY M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I've always added these to something until I had my son. Now a handful of semi-sweet chips is my favorite treat and we have started to use them as potty training rewards.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?