BY TOLL HOUSE #74 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer W.
Tolland, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I use this chips for EVERYTHING. Baking, snacking, and more snacking! Taking a scoop of peanut butter and then covering it in Nestle chips is just perfection
rosa c.
E Palo Alto, CA
love to use them in my family recipes and for when you get a sweet tooth as well as for trial mix. I would totally recommend they have great flavor as well.
Jennifer C.
Williamson, WV
Out of all the brands I have found Nestle makes the best. They are perfect to mix in all kinds of deserts. and not just the chocolate ones but all flavors.
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I use these for a lot of recipes and they're perfect! You can melt them, put them in cookies, use them as ice cream toppings, they're a versatile ingredient.
Michelle M.
Seabrook, NH
These are soooo yummy and not just for cookies but i also take a spoon full of peanut butter and roll it around in the bag to collect chocolate chips on it!
Taylor G.
Absolutely delicious . I use this brand of chocolate chips for anything I am putting chocolate chips in . These taste extra tasty in my edible cookie dough .
Felicia M.
Eugene, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my go to chocolate chips. Cheap and yummy in anything! I use them a lot for pancakes and chocolate chip cookies. Also for melting for cocoa. Yum:)
Giana C.
Albany, NY
These are the best chocolate chips to use for baking. I like to use them for chocolate chip cookies, add them to brownie mix, and add some to chocolate cake.
Rachel S.
Camarillo, CA
I love toll house chocolate. Whenever I bake something this is normally my go to for chocolate chips. No matter whether it's cookies or muffins or even cake
Tasnia  A.
These are great for baking and cooking as long as you like dark chocolate. I used these to make pancakes and I accidentally put too much and it was horrible.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?