BY TOLL HOUSE

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Beth A.
North Lima , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hands-down my favorite chocolate chip. Nothing beats the taste of Nestlé toll House. Always fresh and flavorful. A necessity and my families home around the holidays.
Sabina B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Nestlé especially all their baking stuff! I highly recommend it and it's super affordable and anyone can use it to bake with whatever you like. I have a bag in my cabinet as we speak.
Mary P.
I love baking and when I know it's going to need some chocolate. These are my go tos no doubt they are perfect for baking. I use them all the time. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Carlee M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love melting these down and drizzle in anything from cookies, popcorn, Graham crackers, marshmallows, just about anything. And don't forget to baked with them!!! Perfect!
Nicole
San Antonio , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like these for when I'm baking, they melt and mix easily. Adds just right touch of sweetness, and bitterness. If added last, a nice surprise in brownies as you're taking a bite. Not expensive, and well worth the purchase.
Michele C.
CHICAGO, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite! I use this for all of the deserts it actually gives an amazing taste! The price is fine because it is not that expensive. I would recommend this to anyone I know so if you like chocolate go ahead and give it a shot!
Jackie F.
Love these! I put these in my cookies & love them in my pancakes. They taste so delicious. I normally buy them at winco and target. I eat them about two times a week. I love my chocolate.
Heather M.
I use these morsels in my cookie batter, brownie mix, and and cake I can! They have the best flavor by far and are reasonably priced. I've used other brands and they always fall short by being too sweet or very bitter. The Nestle semi-sweet morsels are the best finish to any dessert.
Tori K.
ocklawaha, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love using these in my cookies and I also love just eating them. They have a great flavor without being too sweet or too bitter. I also love this brand because it's always very smooth. I always recommend these to use.
Lisa P.
Howell, MI
My go-to for chocolate chips--I always make sure that I have a bag of these in the house for whether I suddenly feel the urge to bake cookies, or if I just want to grab a handful for a quick sweet snack
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?