BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
One of my go to holiday favorites. I am actually using them to night to bake cookies with my daughters. I also use them for hot chocolate and chocolate chip pancakes.
Samantha R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Absolute favorite chocolate chip to use when baking. Taste great, good quality, easy to find in stores, come in a variety of flavors. I definitely recommend these when baking. I will be purchasing again.
Jaylynn V.
I love the nestle chocolate chips!!! They come with a great recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back. Every holiday season I bake the cookies and my whole family LOVES them. This is the only recipe I use and will only use because it's great every time!!
Mary P.
I love baking and when I know it's going to need some chocolate. These are my go tos no doubt they are perfect for baking. I use them all the time. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Michele C.
My favorite! I use this for all of the deserts it actually gives an amazing taste! The price is fine because it is not that expensive. I would recommend this to anyone I know so if you like chocolate go ahead and give it a shot!
Nicole
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like these for when I'm baking, they melt and mix easily. Adds just right touch of sweetness, and bitterness. If added last, a nice surprise in brownies as you're taking a bite. Not expensive, and well worth the purchase.
Carlee M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love melting these down and drizzle in anything from cookies, popcorn, Graham crackers, marshmallows, just about anything. And don't forget to baked with them!!! Perfect!
Lisa P.
Howell, MI
My go-to for chocolate chips--I always make sure that I have a bag of these in the house for whether I suddenly feel the urge to bake cookies, or if I just want to grab a handful for a quick sweet snack
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love using these in my cookies and I also love just eating them. They have a great flavor without being too sweet or too bitter. I also love this brand because it's always very smooth. I always recommend these to use.
Jackie F.
Love these! I put these in my cookies & love them in my pancakes. They taste so delicious. I normally buy them at winco and target. I eat them about two times a week. I love my chocolate.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?