BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lindsey B.
Stansbury Pk, UT
I only use toll house morsels when making cookies!!! I make chocolate chip cookies at least once a month. They are a great price . They are sweet but not too sweet. I always recommend this brand to my family and friends.
Sarah A.
Vonore, TN
This is my go to chocolate chip for my chocolate chip pie and chocolate chip cookies. When you go to the trouble of making treats from scratch, you want the beat ingredients to showcase your skills. Nestle fits the bill!
Stephanie F.
I put these in my kids pancakes every Sunday. They are a staple in our home. I know that they will always provide the perfect consistency for chocolate chip pancakes. Toll house is anaerobic my family has always trusted.
Dara P.
A baking classic! Love these! Sweet enough to eat by themselves and of course perfect to cook with! I usually keep a bag in the pantry in case I feel the urge to bake... Or need a sweet treat! High quality and low price!
Kelly G.
Buffalo, NY
Always buy if baking.. great for pancakes, muffins or cookies... love having these on hand even if I'm craving some chocolate.. the semi-sweet chocolate is great tasting too!! normally purchase either at wegmans or tops!
kristen m.
Lima, OH
I use this product when I make cookies or sometimes I'll melt it over pop corn! I eat this maybe one every other month, it's very affordable and easy to follow the directions. definitely worth repurchasing in the future
Laura Q.
West Chicago , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
This semi sweet nestle chocolate chip morsels are great for chocolate covered strawberries. Super great quality chocolate. Better than store brand chocolate. Can be purchased at ant local drugstore, definitely worth it.
heaven s.
Louisville, KY
if you ever need chocolate hips, this is where you need to go. the all time best brand out there! when i bake cookies or anything like that i use these chocolate chips! they taste so good! i would highly recommend this.
Geena P.
Chicopee, MA
Nestle is always great quality chocolate, every time. Love these chips buy them in bulk for cookies, trail mixes, pancakes, and just for snaking. Melt well in microwave too for fondue too, the possibilities are endless.
Katherine L.
Brighton, MA
My go-to chocolate when I'm baking. They're cheap, well-known, and the original chocolate (in my opinion). They're easy to work with, taste great, melts nicely. You can buy them in any grocery store or convenience store
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?