BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Este semi sweet chocolate morsels de Nestlé toll house son perfectos para preparar cualquier postre desde galletas tortas cake pops barras brownies fudge y todo lo que tu imaginación te depare porque son affordable y they have a great price
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I only buy Nestlé Toll House Semisweet Chocolate Chips. They are the best in my opinion. They are perfect for so many different recipes, and their recipe for the Toll House chocolate chip cookies is divine!
Haylee M.
Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels are a classic! Its what you grew up on as a kid! From grandma's chocolate chip cookies, to dad's chocolate chip pancakes! I love these!
Marii M.
I make chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate covered pretzels. Nestle semi sweet chocolate chips are America's staple for any kitchen, I am still dreaming up different ways to use these chocolate chips.
Renae D.
I've been using Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet chocolate Morsels since I was a teenager. I love the taste of them. I love how creamy they are when I make cookies. They're great for dipping pretzels in, drizzling over rice crispy treats, using in tortes, melting and pouring over brownies and putting in trail-mix. Deliciousness, for sure!
Suzanne C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great for cooking chocolate chip cookies! This is my go to brand because it's affordable and delicious! I bought this at acme! It had good flavor and chocolatey!! Mmmmm I will definitely buy these again!!
Megan M.
Boulder, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Delicious!! I love using these in chocolate chip cookies! I also use these to top ice cream ! They are even great straight out of the bag. It can be found at any local grocery store.
M L.
COLUMBUS, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nestle toll House semi sweet chocolate morsels are a staple in our home. I add these to my baking recipes cakes and fudge. Also eating them alone is a treat. They are delicious.
Ramatu T.
Yum yum. You can use it for any treat or dessert you want to make. Whether its melting to make treats or adding to your cookies what ever you want. Its a great buy.
Georgette L.
Philadelphia, PA
These are my FAVORITE chocolate chips of all time. They're great in cookies, pancakes, waffles, peanut butter sandwiches, anything! They are affordable and taste better than Hershey! I highly recommend this product to all chocolate lovers
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?