BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Carrie R.
Bridgeport, WV
I have been using Nestle Toll House chocolate chips for years for all of my baking, & especially for my chocolate chip cookies. I have tried other brands and honestly, none others have come close.
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
I love to use these on brownies and cookies. They are super amazing in peanut butter cookies, taste like a crunchy Reese. Soooo good, melt very well. Plus they are the perfect amount of sweetness. :)
Amanda T.
Mastic, NY
I tend to bake a lot of cookies especially around the holiday season, and this is the only chip I will bake with! It tastes great and melts perfectly. Makes wonderful chocolate chip cookies!
KRISTY M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I've always added these to something until I had my son. Now a handful of semi-sweet chips is my favorite treat and we have started to use them as potty training rewards.
Emma V.
Kenner, LA
These are essential for any aspiring baker! I keep a steady supply in my pantry for any spontaneous dessert endeavors. I recommend these to anyone looking for a reliable and tasty chocolate morsel.
Lindsay W.
Orlando, FL
These taste amazing when using them for baking, they are a little cheaper then other chocolate chip brands as well. My boyfriend actually would rather have Hershey chocolate in his cookies but he has never noticed the difference
Erin P.
Waco, TX
I never use any other brand when it comes to baking or cooking whether chocolate chip cookies or chocolate chip pancakes, I always have at least one if not two or three bags somewhere in my house!
Laci S.
I will buy a bag of these and then snack on them off and on for a couple weeks. I love chocolate and I don't seem to eat as much of it if it's these instead of a candy bar
Lisa S.
Lk In The Hls, IL
These chips are excellent! The recipe for chocolate chip cookies is always the one I use. I love to keep these on hand to whip up a batch of cookie dough, especially on snow days in the winter!!
Dianna L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love a generic (when it is a better deal), but when it comes to chocolate chips, it is worth getting the brand name. Toll House Morsels really do taste better - even when baked into yummy cookies!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?