BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?204 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lourdes R.
These are my second favorite chocolate chips to use when making cookies. they taste good and they aren't so sweet.it makes delicious chocolate chip cookies.
Katelyn H.
What baking day is complete without tollhouse? Really though. If it's not going into dough it's going in pancakes, frosting, or even handfuls into the mouth.
Jennifer W.
Tolland, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I use this chips for EVERYTHING. Baking, snacking, and more snacking! Taking a scoop of peanut butter and then covering it in Nestle chips is just perfection
Kristina K.
I love these little morsels. They have the right amount of sweetness. I use them in everything from chocolate chip muffins to canolli filling and pancakes.
Toni P.
Shannon, IL
Of course I use these for chocolate chip cookies but I also use them in bread, melt them down to put on top of rice crispies, and toss them in my trail mix.
Danbi Y.
Amarillo, TX
Gotta love these for baking. They yield good results when I use them for cakes, brownies, etc! I like to put them in my trail mixes and snack packs as well.
Lyneia B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are delicious comes in a variety of wonderful flavors. I use them in cookies and brownies..sometimes i even just eat the by themselves. 😁🤗 really yummy
Chelsey L.
Somerset, KY
These are the are my pick when it comes to making homemade chocolate chip cookies!! There pretty good by themselves if you need a little snack while cookies.
Deborah M.
WATERBURY, CT
I can't keep these in the house or I'll eat them right out of the bag. For some reason these semi-sweet chocolate chips are even better than a chocolate bar.
Kayla M.
Blakeslee, PA
Toll house chocolate chips has the absloutly best cookie recipe. besides their cookies, there are so many other ways you can use toll house chocolate chips.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?