BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Erin D.
Consistent, creamy chocolate flavor. You can be certain your baked goods will always turn out well when you use great ingredients like these chocolate chips!
Paula D.
Bronx, NY
Only chocolate chips i use i love them will always use these for my recipes I love the taste of them and they melt easy there perfect for cookies hands down
Michelle V.
If you want to have a chocolate that melts great, taste great and can be used to make a lot of desserts, these chips are definitely what you're looking for!
Michelle F.
Albany, NEW YORK
I use these for so many things. Chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip pancakes, ants on a log are all big hits in my house. A bag of these never lasts long.
Evangeline J.
When ever I'm in the mood to bake I usually grab a bag of these. And bake a batch of chocolate chip cookies. And i love using toll house morsels for cookies.
Andrea C.
Ughh!!! I love these whether its using them to make chocolate chip cookies or chocolate covered strawberries or eating them alone .. I just love chocolate!!!
Felicia M.
Eugene, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my go to chocolate chips. Cheap and yummy in anything! I use them a lot for pancakes and chocolate chip cookies. Also for melting for cocoa. Yum:)
Whitney C.
Baltimore, MD
I never stray when it comes to chocolate chip cookies. These are my go to and have been forever, pretty sure it all started with my mom about 25 years ago.
Jessica F.
Elkins, AR
Only brand I will buy when doing cakes for my company. Works awesome and doesn't have a funky plasticy taste like some. Melts smooth and makes great ganache
Chelsey L.
Somerset, KY
These are the are my pick when it comes to making homemade chocolate chip cookies!! There pretty good by themselves if you need a little snack while cookies.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?