BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jaclyn T.
These work great in every recipe I've ever tried them in! I prefer these in bread and muffins, while I prefer the chunks in cookies, mainly since I think the mor chocolate the better in cookies.
Kim S.
Louisville, KY
My favorite is chocolate chip cookies and my motto is don't buy the cheap brand when making cookies. They just won't taste the same. Nestle toll house chips are the perfect childhood memory!
Olivia C.
I LOVE Toll House! Their chocolate always hits the spot if you want to eat them right out of the bag! They are also awesome when baking giving you that perfect amount of sweetness to every bite!
Illeana W.
Sacramento, CA
You can never go wrong with Nestle morsels. They work great for everything you need for chocolate and baking. They are good by the handful too.
Haley A.
St Johnsville, NY
My favorite chocolate chips to bake with. Whether I make cookies or brownies they always come out fantastic. The other flavors are delicious too.
Dorota B.
phila, pa
The nestle toll house chocolate chips are always in my house i use them to bake cookies, muffins also put some in my brownies and best of all these are the best to use for making home made fudge!
Aida D.
Philadelphia , PA
My kids love these festive green and red chocolate chips. We use them to make chocolate chips cookies around Christmas time. The love the taste
Alicia K.
In my opinion these are the best chocolate chips to bake with. Great taste and they even come with recipes on the bag plus you can eat a few when baking!
Lynette W.
niles, mi
This classic little chocolate delight is perfect in a cookie, but I also like it in my trail mix. Add a handful to a bag of nuts, raisins, and sunflower seeds...instant snack pack for the road.
Emma G.
San Diego, CA
These chocolate chips are great when I make my chocolate chip cookies! I think these are the best in the price range and definitely are a great choice when you want to bake something amazing but are trying to be price concious. You are not sacrificing quality for price!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?