BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Abigail C.
Pacific, WA
This is great for vegan baking since it doesn't contain dairy! Also Tollhouse reminds me of an episode of Friends! I hope anyone reading knows what I mean :)
Kristina K.
I love these little morsels. They have the right amount of sweetness. I use them in everything from chocolate chip muffins to canolli filling and pancakes.
Janette J.
It doesn't get any better than these. You can eat them straight out of the bag or add them into your favorite dessert recipes. They make everything better.
Hailie D.
Clermont, FL
I <3 Nestle tollhouse chocolate chips! They are the best! Perfect for any sort of baking or topping for ice cream! :) Or.. just plain ole eating! :) MMMmmmmm
Angela F.
gilbert, az
I can't bake cookies with out these! I buy the Betty Crocker chocolate chip cookie mix and add a cup of these morsels and they make the best cookies ever!!
Kayla M.
Blakeslee, PA
Toll house chocolate chips has the absloutly best cookie recipe. besides their cookies, there are so many other ways you can use toll house chocolate chips.
Misti J.
Sellersburg, IN
I only buy the best never those of brands I go for the best when making cookies at our house. I love to bake and share with my neighbors and kids teachers.
Lourdes R.
These are my second favorite chocolate chips to use when making cookies. they taste good and they aren't so sweet.it makes delicious chocolate chip cookies.
Lorien B.
Tollhouse mini chips are my favorite chocolate chips to make cookies with. Since there are more chips per ounce, there are more bites of chocolate per bite!
Evangeline J.
When ever I'm in the mood to bake I usually grab a bag of these. And bake a batch of chocolate chip cookies. And i love using toll house morsels for cookies.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?