BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
These are awesome to bake with you can use them in or on everything you want. Your imagination can get the best of you sometimes. They are a great price also.
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA
I love making chocolate chip cookies with these. I love melting them n making fudge or truffles. people can tell the different when I use other chocolate chips
Isabelle F.
When I bake my chocolate chip cookies, Toll House is the only way to go. Those other brands say, okay, but Toll House makes a cookie stand up and say eat me!!
Christina G.
Nestlé toll house chocolate chips have the perfect balance of sweet and dark chocolate. I use these in many recipes. I even make homemade trail mix with them!
Lily U.
Los Angeles, CA
Like it says, "semi-sweet." I helped the cousin baked cookies using these while using some myself to decorate fruit. Was not too sweet--just the right amount.
Carly H.
Raleigh, NC
To be honest, I don't do a lot of baking. However, I do enjoy keeping these in my fridge for a quick and easy sweet snack that doesn't have a ton of calories.
Stephanie B.
The best chocolate to make sparkling biscuits or full chocolate desserts. Is a bit bitter, but in the end it does not matter because it always ends sweetened
Kristen V.
Woodbine, Md
These are my go to chocolate morsels. I use them for chocolate chip cookies, add them to brownies, and sometimes just sneak some out of the bag for a snack!
Kirsten H.
My heart, these are the soul of the only recipe I know by heart. Chocolate chip cookies are happiness. I never buy other brands. Why mess worth a good thing.
Gina Z.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I love Toll House Morsels, I add them to chocolate cake batter, pop it in the oven for 30 minutes and you have melted morsels mixed in fluffy chocolate cake!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back