BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Abigail C.
Pacific, WA
This is great for vegan baking since it doesn't contain dairy! Also Tollhouse reminds me of an episode of Friends! I hope anyone reading knows what I mean :)
Katelyn H.
What baking day is complete without tollhouse? Really though. If it's not going into dough it's going in pancakes, frosting, or even handfuls into the mouth.
Misti J.
Sellersburg, IN
I only buy the best never those of brands I go for the best when making cookies at our house. I love to bake and share with my neighbors and kids teachers.
Marisol T.
Bradenton, FL
These chocolate chips are the best and so inexpensive
I love to eat on there own or bake with them you can get them ANYWHERE !!! Really good price as well .
Tracy V.
Crown Point, IN
Toll House Morsels are the only chocolate chip brand I will use when baking my family chocolate chip cookies. My family can tell if I use a different brand.
Toni P.
Shannon, IL
Of course I use these for chocolate chip cookies but I also use them in bread, melt them down to put on top of rice crispies, and toss them in my trail mix.
Susanne H.
Virginia Bch, VA
A must have in your pantry! For baking for toppings, I even mix a handful in with my vanilla yogurt. Plain handfuls are even great. I love me some chocolate!
Rachel S.
Camarillo, CA
I love toll house chocolate. Whenever I bake something this is normally my go to for chocolate chips. No matter whether it's cookies or muffins or even cake
Alyssa T.
Palm Coast, FL
Wonderful for baking, not so good for snacking. They also work great for melting, if you add them in the crockpot, or for chopping and adding to hot cocoa!
Jessica F.
Elkins, AR
Only brand I will buy when doing cakes for my company. Works awesome and doesn't have a funky plasticy taste like some. Melts smooth and makes great ganache
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?