BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Michelle B.
Great for making cookies. I have also used these to make truffles, just by microwaving them. It could be better if they made them bigger for my cookie mix.
Julie M.
You can't mess with a classic. nestle is still the best and reasonably priced after all these years! traditional toll-house cookies never go out of style!
Taraja C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love to bake (anything with chocolate chips is a win in my household). When I make chocolate chip cookies or anything like that toll house is all I use!
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
This are super good to melt and cook any dessert with it or make your own shape flavored chocolates like I like to add dried fruits to it or chili habanero. Try it!!
Diana L.
Hands down my favorite chocolate chips for cookies. I've tried more expensive brands but come back to nestle toll house every time! The Semi-Sweet are the best for cookies.
Brittany P.
I bake.... a lot. Cookies are my specialty. To put it short and sweetly, these are the ONLY semi-sweet chips I will use. There are some things for which there are NO substitutes. And these chips are one of those things. Love them.
Samantha M.
Troy, NY
These are great for baking and cooking things like chocolate chip pancakes. Also acceptable when you're dieting and are looking for a quick fix for your sweet tooth that's not too terrible for you. :P
Kathryn V.
Box Elder, SD
These are the best chocolate chips to make cookies with!! Even if you just use the recipe on the bag they are always so delicious!! Only brand that you will catch me buying!
Sherry S.
Elkview, WV
These have been the go to chips since I was little. My grandmother used the chocolate chip cookie recipe off the bag. They are good to eat straight out of the bag as well.
Emma G.
San Diego, CA
These chocolate chips are great when I make my chocolate chip cookies! I think these are the best in the price range and definitely are a great choice when you want to bake something amazing but are trying to be price concious. You are not sacrificing quality for price!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?