BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kayla S.
Magnolia, TX
I am a big fan of these chocolate chip. I am a big baker so I use a lot of these is a bunch of the stuff I make. They taste amazing and they melt really good
Jennifer C.
Williamson, WV
Out of all the brands I have found Nestle makes the best. They are perfect to mix in all kinds of deserts. and not just the chocolate ones but all flavors.
Jessica H.
FORT WORTH, TX
When I am baking anything, or making some chocolate covered strawberries, I don't use anything else but this. You can't go wrong with the toll house morsels!
France G.
Indio, CA
I grew up with these chips and they are still my favorites. They taste great and melt just right. Toll house cookies are still the best cookies for anytime.
Amanda S.
I always keep a bag of these in my pantry! they make the best chocolate chip cookies and also are tasty little treats in homemade granola bars or trail mix!
Deborah M.
Waterbury, CT
I can't keep these in the house or I'll eat them right out of the bag. For some reason these semi-sweet chocolate chips are even better than a chocolate bar.
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
You can never go wrong with toll house chocolate chips! These are great for baking. I've been using them ever since I started baking. Will always use these!
Lili W.
I love baking with these or just freezing them and then snacking on it. Very versatile and can be used in a variety of things. Plus the price so reasonable!
Kathryn Z.
Bethel Park, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the best chocolate morsel out there! Great for baking. Lots of other varieties as well, but this one is perfect for homemade chocolate chip cookies.
Marian C.
Jackson, TN
These choc chips are amazing. i recommend anything toll house, from frozen to making them from scratch with the toll house ingredients. makes my mouth water!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?