BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Liliana C.
Este chocolate me gusta para agregar a las galletas, es muy delicioso y facil de manejar.Creo tambien lo puedo usar para fundir y hacer fresas con chocolate
Taylor G.
Absolutely delicious . I use this brand of chocolate chips for anything I am putting chocolate chips in . These taste extra tasty in my edible cookie dough .
rebekah h.
Rocklin, CA
This is my go-to chocolate chips every time I go grocery shopping. I have tried every kind and absolutely love it. Full, rich flavor and an affordable price.
Marisol T.
Bradenton, FL
These chocolate chips are the best and so inexpensive
I love to eat on there own or bake with them you can get them ANYWHERE !!! Really good price as well .
Alyssa T.
Palm Coast, FL
Wonderful for baking, not so good for snacking. They also work great for melting, if you add them in the crockpot, or for chopping and adding to hot cocoa!
rosa c.
E Palo Alto, CA
love to use them in my family recipes and for when you get a sweet tooth as well as for trial mix. I would totally recommend they have great flavor as well.
Jui D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these soo much! I use them all the time for my chocolate chip pancakes! so delicious. I do store them in the fridge so it doesn't melt in the pantry.
Lyneia B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are delicious comes in a variety of wonderful flavors. I use them in cookies and brownies..sometimes i even just eat the by themselves. 😁🤗 really yummy
Lynn K.
Freedom, WI
I always have a bag of Nestle Morsels in my pantry. I have tried other brands in the past but none seem to match up to Nestle. Why mess with a good thing?
Jessica H.
When I am baking anything, or making some chocolate covered strawberries, I don't use anything else but this. You can't go wrong with the toll house morsels!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?