BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Target
Jenna M.
Columbia, MO
The only chocolate chip we use in my family! Delicious every time, and never waxy like some of the off brands can be. Melt in your mouth, gooey deliciousness!
Laurene S.
I eat more of these than i put into my cookies, the best way to eat them is put them in the freezer for about an hour and they are nice and cold and chocolaty.
Ashley W.
Omak, WA
I keep a bag of these in my cupboard when I'm dieting so I can have a tiny bit of chocolate cravings. Plus, I can use them to melt chocolate for strawberries.
Karen W.
Sevierville, TN
These are the best morsals on the market. I've bought other name brand and store brands, none are are as rich as these. I would recommend these to everyone.
Ammanda Y.
I use this product all the time when I make my cookies. I know a lot of people that use it for other things. I do use it for more than cookies. Love the taste.
Kelsey M.
Bristol, VT
Love these little chocolate chips! They are sweet, not too expensive, and really hold their flavor. They are especially amazing when combined with pretzels ;)
Jillian N.
Winston Salem, NC
A good, inexpensive go-to, but I can taste the difference between these and the more expensive brands. When given the choice, I'll go with Ghirardelli instead
Mirielys P.
I always keep a pack of this in the fridge for when the kiddies come over! Pop them on the oven for a few minutes and that's it, a sweet tasty treat. Yummy!
Jui D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these soo much! I use them all the time for my chocolate chip pancakes! so delicious. I do store them in the fridge so it doesn't melt in the pantry.
Ana S.
Saint Cloud, FL
Only chocolate chips that I buy when I decide to bake some cookies, I've left the bag unopened for a while and it was still usable. cheapest and best to buy!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?